Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Jade
Jade
I hope it has all the exploits still in it, but knowing Nintendo, They're probably gonna be removed.
Mint
Mint
Seeing as they add wireless support, I guess they will.
Kinda weird that they do though, as they didn't do the same with other VC games that used to have communications.(I'm looking at you, LoZ OoS/OoA)
I mean, you can't get 100% anyway as Mew will be unable to be gained.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
I'm thinking that they probably remade the entire game, and as such might have some extra features. Wireless features in an emulation may be common, but I doubt that they would just do a simple port. Besides, it follows FRLG, so that means next will most likely be Z.
Tpcool
Tpcool
You guys all really think so? They never have before in any other VC release, as far as I know. It's probably just going to be the same exact game but with the ability to trade/battle over a 3DS.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Well, if it was just emulated, it would require work on the emulator that Nintendo uses. Also, I hope that they have the option to send them to pokemon bank.
Serri
Serri
@Hax4Ever Then you know what we must do. Old Man Glitch (unless you're playing Yellow). Also, I wonder how we'll be playing the surfing minigame in Yellow.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Hmm... Maybe it's able to run anyway now?
Serri
Serri
I don't know. If it doesn't, then I'm calling it right now that Nintendo's making Pokemon Stadium for Wii U Virtual Console.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
I've already played Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow, so I think I'll pass this one up.