Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I remember contributing to http://jaytheham.com/zcw/ when it still was a little known before it got really silent there, I still love to glitch the fuck out of games though.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I spent half an hour on that site just now and I barely made a dent on it. Quality stuff.
    I'm still trying to beat the Nemesis challenge, its probaly been like almost a year or something, and I keep failling. Yet, my Wind Fortress record is like 3m and 25 secs or something somehow.
    Mint
    Mint
    Wait, 3.25 is a good time, right?
    Fixer90
    Fixer90
    My record is 3:01.
    Fixer90
    Fixer90
    SO CLOSE to S Rank.
    Nothing
    Nothing
    Expected Donald Trump.
    Mint
    Mint
    I wanted to suplex him too, but i forgot to turn off the "heavy" stat, which makes things immune to some things, including Suplex.
    Also, his quality is low because of SNES palette limits, I had to limit myself to a max of 16 colors.
    Mint
    Mint
    @Anuken you just inspired me to do the same more or less with Trump, except maybe a bit more in-depth.
    I just made a multi-layered version of bkFog to help easily indicate the different "cloud layers". It's in .pdn format though, so you need Paint.net to open it though.
    Mint
    Mint
    If anybody wants it, just ask.
    Just checked out the Dutch translation of CS, there are a few things that look incorrect to me.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Make a new translation then.
    Mint
    Mint
    hmm, that's actually not a way too bad idea..
    I'll see if I have some time open for it.
    Mint
    Mint
    It's kinda bad with the shadowing, and with the nearest neighbour resizing, it gets kinda worse.
    If anybody wants it anyway, just ask.
    Serri
    Serri
    I now find Kefka's laugh very fitting for the Doctor.
    I like how LoZ Ocarina of Time is a really glitchy game, but actually doesn't look like that.
    I just noticed that I bought Triforce Heroes on halloween day, which is coincedental for a game with costumes.
    Don't get the new Zelda game if you don't have internet on your 3ds or if you don't have 2 or more friends to play with, it's playable on your own, but it's awful when you do.
    Mint
    Mint
    Other than that, It's allright, unless someone is a jerk or has terrible internet.
    Maybe I should get Undertale sometime... gotta get Steam first...
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    As q3 illustrated, you don't need steam. Just buy it DRM-free from the Humble store.
    Mint
    Mint
    It might be a good idea to buy it from the humble store, but I would have to find a way to purchase though.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Ah. So you use redeemable cards to pay for stuff?

There are two viable options here:

One is to get a debit card. A debit card offers the instant payment ability of a credit card except it is tied to your bank account. There is a bit of an increase to bank fees, but the freedom of being able to pay for anything anywhere online is glorious.

The other is to get a paypal account and tie your bank account to it. Although this process isn't always straightforward, and it only works for websites that accept paypal as a payment option.
    I just saw a few kids go into a guy's car, and even though they might know that person or not, I don't really trust it. I guess I'll notice if it really is a kidnapping or not. I might be a witness, but it kinda feels uncomfortable...
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    Maybe contact your local police station? Or maybe even your emergency number if you feel it's important enough (911 for North American states, 999 for the UK. Remember that, Luigi.
    Mint
    Mint
    Meh, Im gonna wait till it sounds like some kids are gone, else it might not be a good idea. (It's 112 here btw)
    Noxid
    Noxid
    CHILDREN ENTER VEHICLE, MORE AT 11
    Decided to play LoZ OoT again, although with quite some sequence breaks already.
    There seems to be a lot of spambots lately, did the login capchta die or what?
    Raus
    Raus
    Google Captcha would be a great thing to implement.
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    Yeah, I agree with google recaptcha - a lot of websites I've made accounts for use it.
    Mint
    Mint
    Really? I thought the captcha died during the forum merge, it's kinda weird that the spambots are en masse these days (AKA after the merge)
    Feeling pretty run-down since yesterday, must have caught a cold I guess...
    Fatih
    Fatih
    Fa-tih*
    You can't Fathom the Fatih
    Raus
    Raus
    You have just won the 2015 QotY Fatih.
    Mint
    Mint
    Thank's for the support, I guess I start to feel a bit better now. Pretty much better than monday and tuesday. I guess it'll be over in a few days.
    First time I ever saw anything of Cave Story was a Quote sprite in this hardly-seen YouTube video that looks so bad that it has to be done on purpose. The video in question has no relation to CS though.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    what is the video in question?
    Mint
    Mint
    The video in question is the video I was talking about in the profile post AKA a video that's terribly fucked up and I would feel ashamed to even share it.
    Mint
    Mint
    Also it seems the video has been set to private only, which is kinda too bad.
    Why is Secret of Mana's menu system so confusing and tedious?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    It's not THAT bad... but the fact that you and some others recently brought it up is making me reconsider.
    But throw in the 3 player patch and enjoy fighting through the menus :]
    Really did enjoy the Seiken Densetsu games with friends.
    Found a old motion-stop lego video I once made with my friend a few years ago, so I decided to upload it on YT. https://youtu.be/dys8_m8dfzk
    Camero
    Camero
    Looks nice! Must have been a pain to do
    Mint
    Mint
    Not really, I happend to use the stop-motion feature from the 3DS camera, and it also was pretty fun to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…