Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

ElecMaw
ElecMaw
And also insisting others to play Undertale or any game for that matter and thinking lowly of them if they don't is the most obnoxious thing ever, cut it out
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
that is my vent of the day thank you for reading
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
I completely agree; insisting upon the idea that it's the best game and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong is unhealthy.

Granted I can see that a lot if time and effort went into making the game, so I do think the appreciation for it is somewhat justified. But having to see it as a crazed obsession pretty much everywhere on the Internet makes it seem overhyped.

Such backlash is to be expected, I guess.
Raus
Raus
Well, Random-storykeeper beat me to it, but yeah, I thoroughly agree with both of y'all.
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
Insisting people play it is one thing, insisting people love it is another. I keep trying to get my friend Noah to play it because I KNOW he'd love it, and even if he doesn't, at least he tried it. But he refuses. He'll break eventually.
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
I think it's more similar than you think it is especially given the situation. I don't think you want to have him play UT and then hear "wow, this is garbage"
Nothing wrong with wanting your friends like the games you like, of course, but please don't push it like a door-to-door salesman
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
I'm just kind of happy that the internet, as a whole, likes something that I like for once.
Hiino
Hiino
Indeed it's not the next Mother 3.
It's way better.
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
oh man this is some hardcore trolling going on, good one hiino
Hiino
Hiino
the troll is that it wasn't a troll
undertale is way better than mother 3