andwhyisit
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey man! :) Glad to see your still here Moderating, Hope your okay mate :p
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Yeah, I'm fine. I'm currently working on a mod archive site for the forums.
    [insert the sum of all meme possibilities]
    Sora655
    Sora655
    [insert a shameless self promotion of inserted media inserting an insert a quizzical insert that inserts an inserted query inserting a question about when inserts hit the character limit which inserts an implication that we run out of inserts like this insert about inserts that insert inserts inserting a hipster insert about inserting multiple indie inserts about how bad mainstream inserts are worse than inserting an insert that is somewhat meta about inserting a large number of inserts that insert even more inserts that insert the inserts that insert inserted inserts inserted within inserts that insert inserts inserted within an inserted insert chain that inserts an insert that inserts an impossibly long insert about inserting an insert of an insert's insert that inserts an insert about inserts inserting an inserted insert that inserted with an insert about an insertable insert inserting an insert that inserts inserts inserting an insert insert inserting an insert that inserts an insert inserting an unusually large insert inserting all possible inserts inserting insert insert about inserting an insert about an inserting an appropriate length insert sequence about the inserted insert regarding insert insert inserting insert regarding inserted insert about insert]
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    insert 25 cents to continue shitposting
    Sora655
    Sora655
    [insert 25 cents to insert 25 cents to continue shitposting]
    The download link for the Doukutsu Assembler on the main site needs permission from the file holder, and the mirror I found in it's thread doesn't work anymore either(AKA you can't download it with the links here). Thought you might want to know.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Sorry for taking so long with this, the mod archive has been consuming all of my spare time. The link should now work.
    Sorry for the downtime guys. Turns out a rampant access log ate the server alive and everything caved in from a lack of disk space.
    Mint
    Mint
    No problem, all that matters is that it's up again.

Only leftover problem I see is the new profile posts page not working and apparently searching for them causes an error too.
    EDIT: Profile posts seem to be working now, welp.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    access logs are actually evil monsters
    Your average access log is the size of a cat, and goes around biting disk space.
    However, access logs can grow to the size of huge giants if kept unculled.
    Apparently Pixel did an interview with Playism just a month ago. For all you undertale fans out there note answer #8.
    Mint
    Mint
    Answer #6 Is a bit interesting as well...
    Noxid
    Noxid
    > I do not have any dreams
    truly, Our Lord Pixel has achieved spiritual enlightenment
    I tried out the super/subscripts tags the other day and found that all the appeared to do was make the text smaller. I'd guess they broke after the move and nobody noticed?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Should be fixed now.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Yep looks good, I'd post some here as proof/thanks but [notags]
    I just noticed our birthdays are on the exact same day, except for the years, of course.
    You being an admin, I think I can ask you about this. Is a reason for post deletion required to delete a post?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    No, not really. It is useful if you want to let others know why the post was deleted, but if you don't want to then you don't have to.
    By the way, I would like to complain about the menu for the tribute site on mobile.

I don't know how to make one but just imagine a gif of me scrolling through thousands of menu options to find the link for the forums.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I've made some changes to the nav. Mind testing it out for me?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Much better now, thanks a bundle!
    Hello! I'm new here. Do you know how to change the sprite that appears next to your name in the post you make?
    Camero
    Camero
    You can't. It only changes when you get to a certain number of posts.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    You can't change the associated text to the right of it either.
    I've been thinking about this for a while, but maybe you should try to see if you can send a special message (about the forum migration from IPBoards to Xenforo) to everybody who last visited before the forum migration? It could help everybody who MIGHT come back know this without having to ask.
    andwhy, i come to ask you one final request: please revert my name back to it's original form: Spiritga. it's time for it to return one final time before coming to stay.
    thank you.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    so? they'd just call me spirit
    which
    makes your point make sense
    ...damn you
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Uhh... so which am changing your name to?

Keep in mind that this will also change the username you log in with.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    I'm fine with Spirit. It'd be for the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…