Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• If you want to remove the windows 10 update notification, use task manager to remove GWX.exe or do something with the files in C:/Windows/System32/GWX.
    Aar
    Aar
    descriptive
    Raus
    Raus
    I just wait for GWX.exe to crash on its own.
    I wonder if there's a way to get the old windows maze screensaver on windows 7.
    Mint
    Mint
    Oh my god why is it so fast?
    Fatih
    Fatih
    Dunno, works normally for me (tested on W8+W10)
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Um... Whatever you do, DO NOT extract that thing to system32 - replacing kernel32.dll is a terrible idea.
    Apparently, there's a unnoficial NES port of Final Fantasy VII...
    Serri
    Serri
    It's made by the same guys who made Pokemon Yellow NES, probably the only good bootlegged Pokemon NES port out there.
    I wonder how it would be like if Square Enix and Pixel started working thogether on a game.
    Serri
    Serri
    Four words: Final Fantasy character cameos.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    a unicorn would fly by your window, likely
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    Final Story: Fantasy Cave XIXIVIVIIXIVXIXVIXIVIXIXVIIXIVXIIX
    I just noticed that the Textbox.bmp I'm going to use for Monostory V2 actually looks really nice, as in: It would probaly look good in other cases too. Anybody want to have a copy of it?
    I decided to wait with my in-progress mod(since I wasn't working on it anyway) and work on a V2 Monostory.
    Mint
    Mint
    Camero
    Camero
    Wow, that's really good.
    Mint
    Mint
    Thanks. If anybody wants a copy of this work-in-progress to check out or to test it, please PM me. I'll just set up a DL up which I will update when I make a little progress.
    Well, another year older here, and I'm really starting to feel a bit old.
    Camero
    Camero
    Have a cat-tastic birthday!
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Happy birthday, though this was a bit late, since sadly, I'm not omnipresent enough to know everybody's birthday.
    (TODO: I should become omnipresent)
    Maybe we should petition andwhyisit to make an automatically updating list of profile names and birthdays... or I could try reading the list of people (Does that still exist?) to get an index of everybody on the forums, then get a list of birthdays from those...
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    (Note: "a bit late" is quite the understatement.)
    How are there so many people here whose birthdays are in September, in comparisation with other months?
    Hiino
    Hiino
    people fuck during the new year holidays
    Rubyyoshi
    Rubyyoshi
    I was apparently supposed to be an October baby, but I came early...
    Hiino
    Hiino
    unlike *someone*
    Thinking about putting down a download link on the MonoStory thread for the sprite files for people to use for their mods or something.
    I like how people who speak English are usually unable to say "Giethoorn" properly.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    like I said, not a word.
    Names don't count. You try and pronounce something like "Llanfairpwllgwyngyll" and get back to me on how it goes.
    Mint
    Mint
    The whole point was to say that most languages pronounce word in such a way that means some people can't pronounce Giethoorn properly.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I guess I just don't know why they should be expected to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I just wanted to write something here, idk why :I
    Camero
    Camero
    The pure magical essence of Miccs caused you to have the uncontrollable urge to comment on his profile page.
    Nothing
    Nothing
    How very interesting.
    Matrixzk
    Matrixzk
    yes, his magic is stronger that misery's and ballos' together. Also, it's very interesting, i agree :3
    I like how almost every laptop has HDMI support, except for mine...
    Camero
    Camero
    There's an adapter you can get to connect the HDMI cable to the usb port. I know someone who has that. Just look it up and you should be able to find one.
    I guess I broke my personal record of being active on a forum. Come to think of it, the first time I saw this forum was like a year ago.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    One-and-two-third months? That can't be much of a personal record.
    Mint
    Mint
    Meh, I usually lost interest quickly for some reason. But it doesn't seem like that is going to happen here for a while.
    Recently into Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3 again. Almost forgot how great they are.
    Allright, reverted back to Windows 7. Won't have to worry about broken menus anymore. Although I miss the incredibly quick loading times.
    Mint
    Mint
    As far as I'm aware, most things don't need a update to work on windows 10. Although there are some things that can lag a little.
    I guess I'm going to stick to good ol' windows 7 for now though.
    Nothing
    Nothing
    I tried it, I didn't get incredibly quick loading times. Not compared to linux mint, anyway.
    Windows 10 is messy lately, can't open the menu at the bottom left, and I think some files make explorer freeze. Blame updates.
    Serri
    Serri
    That's...part of the taskbar. So the other buttons work for you when that happens, then?
    Mint
    Mint
    Yes, and the weirdest thing is, I can actually right-click the start menu button, but can't left-click it or press the windows button to open the start menu.
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    Install Linux
    Camero
    Camero
    Looks interesting...very interesting.
    Mint
    Mint
    As far as I know, there isn't any note panned to the right, you might have done this by accident yourself.
    By the way, this is a .org version of Wario Land 3's ending, and I already think it's pretty nice. I'm still doing some minor adjustments though.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I knew it was WL3 the moment I saw heard the first notes, it's a fun game, I should look for my cartridge of it, it's probably lost in my closet somewhere.
    Made a animated gif of my profile pic, might revert it later if I start to hate it.
    Mint
    Mint
    I'd actually prefer a short pause, because a constantly coloring gif would really get on peoples nerves.
    Nothing
    Nothing
    You should try a slow strobe effect then.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    We could probably afford to raise that actually, if I can actually find where the setting is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…