Ralren
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Well I told him you were arrested, which is what you told us. Also that.

And why, and basically the whole story.
    DUUUUUDE. DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. I DID A THING. And it was PRODUCTIIIIVE!

MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT!
    Well, I made a new account, too. Anyway, I'm in the Seafloor Dungeon now. I'm raging. Time to go grind.
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I accidentally Mother 3. I load-stated and got set all the way back to the cutscene before the Thunder Tower.
    Bon voyage, amigo.

Oh, guy in the sky, please grant a gift to our
    friend who's about to set out.

How much time we wasted laughing
    together...

But, guy in the sky, oh, how we loved that
    wasted time and those helpess smiles...

Bon voyage.

Bon voyage, amigo.
    Dude, it's fine. I don't really mind, just had an awful lot to do when we talked. ^^;

Sorry, hopefully I won't have this much work at once again.

I'll be in a better mood after this week.
    Sorry about the wait, it's just that I have three projects to do this week, so my schedule doesn't allow for anything else till I get those things done. Sorry.

I am, however, setting up Skype, which I hope is free to use.

The mic is gonna take some time, seeing as I have work I need to take care of first.

S4 will happen, just not within the next couple of days.

Sorry.
    Oh, god. Oh, god, oh, god, oh god. That message JetHawk left... WOW...

JetHawk95 said:
    hey Ralren hope your ok. Just looked at the path of ruin mod, If there is anything I could be at help with just tell me, Im good at sprite editing and thinking of story's. I also am good at finding glitches and bugs in games. I have modded cave story before so know what im doing. Just im not busy at the moment and would like to help in the mod, btw the screenshots look brilliant, i mean no-one has ever made a dark feel to cave story before and you have done a good job of it. Well contact me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot
    hey Ralren hope your ok. Just looked at the path of ruin mod, If there is anything I could be at help with just tell me, Im good at sprite editing and thinking of story's. I also am good at finding glitches and bugs in games. I have modded cave story before so know what im doing. Just im not busy at the moment and would like to help in the mod, btw the screenshots look brilliant, i mean no-one has ever made a dark feel to cave story before and you have done a good job of it. Well contact me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot
    I said nothing to mock your education. I praised your mod to every end, and pointed out one of two mistakes. Two very light mistakes.

You must be paranoid about the fact that you're home-schooled because every little tiny thing ends up, in your mind, leading you back to something about your education and how we shouldn't mock you for it. I have done nothing of the sort, and you're getting angry over nothing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…