Shade of a Wave

Profile posts Postings About

• have you guys ever thought of doing a cave story modding contest?
    Safusaka
    Safusaka
    well they take a year to judge around here
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    2? We've had more
    Polaris
    Polaris
    We're kind of almost sort of close to done with the judging I'm sorry!! D:

3/4ths are done with the scores, but the last judge is apparently busy with Undertale and I don't want to yell at him too much because it was basically my own issue over the course of the year-long lack of scoring. The final tally will be a thing sometimes soonish I promise >:
    Drums aren't for melee fights. The sticks are though. Now get working on the damn org.
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    That kind of sounds like a threat.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    That sounds eeeeevil...
    Now, happiness and cuddles, they're for melee fights!
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    *sigh* But of course, BBCode shall not work within a profile feed post ; for then the lands will turn grey, for the sickness will return.
    i ran my drum into three people while marching
    Serri
    Serri
    Which drum do you play? Snare, tenor (quad tom), or bass?
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    I got hit in the face during a spirit march because a passing drummer hit me with his drumstick. It hurt like HELL.
    Shade of a Wave
    F̴̶͟͟Í͞͞ŖM̵̷͡L̢̛͟͠Ỳ͢ ̵̢̧͘G̷̡̛͡R̢̢A͠͡S̵͠P҉̶ ̧́̕͝I͟͏̷T̵̕͏͏̕
    Raus
    Raus
    W̜̪̝e̢̗̫̞͔͕̻̳l̥͚̰͙̮̜̬͜ç̯͚͖̟̣o͙͓̬̦̹̻ṃ̧ḛ͙͈̖̬ ̦̞̘t̨̠o̶̤ ͢th̼̘̣͢ͅé̩̹̤̲̣̝̬ ̜̘̮̰̗͖̕d͇a̧͈̹͈̟̻r̘k̸ ̠s͔i̡ḍ̯̠̰̮͟e̬̫͍̹͓̣,̬ ̭͙͔̲͇̻͓͜y̵̤o̠̠̝u̪̙̫͙̤͖̰͞ng͇͙̺̯̫̳̀ ͈̳̫͕̭p͍̞ḁ̛̲̜͚̱ḓa̟̥̗͕̺͝w̛̲͙a̞̹̼n͇̤̞̹̬̱ͅ.̬̯͉̻̰
    Anyone else think it's ironic that getting the good ending involves going to hell?
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    lol yeah, I was watching someone stream the best ending and remarked on that
    Polaris
    Polaris
    You'd be surprised at how many good endings involve getting sent to hell. You have to earn that happy ending, of course, and what better way than to shoot your way through a demigod's army? =o
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    what's especially funny is that we are literally telling people to go to hell to get that ending
  • Loading…
  • Loading…