Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I should stop neglecting my mod-in-progress and just continue working on it, I still have a lot to do for it.
    Ugh, waking up at 6:30 again is hard to get used to.
    Raus
    Raus
    On a good day, I'd wake up at 6:00.

But most of the days I ended up having to wake up at 5:00 ^_^;
    Nothing
    Nothing
    I can wake up early if I need to, but I never do. Which is nice.
    Raus
    Raus
    Better than mysteriously waking up for no apparent reason at 3:30 AM for two consecutive weeks >_<;
    I really should stop messing around with sprites and start working on my mod's areas, which I incidentally have some difficulties with.
    So how does this 'like' system even work?!
    Serri
    Serri
    Whoops! I messed that up! You can rate the media, but not like them.
    Camero
    Camero
    I can't seem to do either.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    It doesn't!

Liking is now completely disabled for both staff members and regular members. Previously the functionality was available to staff members, mostly used by Noxid, so the likes that he gave to Fabulous and I are remaining in place due to weird vague issues. Otherwise, it's basically a system that we don't use at all.
    It's gonna take a while for me to get used to XenForo, including trying to not go to the main tribute site by accident.
    I almost forgot how awesome the credits music from Wario Land(GB) was. And suddenly I can't stop listeling to it.
    Holy shit these forums have mobile support, and now I have trouble navigating ;-;
    Finally started working on my mod besides working on sprites, TSC was a bit easier than I thought it would be.
    Camero
    Camero
    That's great! If you have any problems you can always visit the quick modding/hacking thread.
    Mint
    Mint
    I know, that's also what I did when I ran into the tiny problems I had with MonoStory.
    Camero
    Camero
    Can I test your mod before you upload it?
    Does somebody know a good spriting tool for Android systems?
    Started making my mod a litte, that is. I only have done some weapon icons yet, but I have base storyline and style ideas. I would expect the mod to be a little short when it's done though.
    Got a good idea for a short mod, will try to see if I can make it into something tomorrow.
    2DS starting to slowly die, due to a strangely sudden near broken charge thing in my system. Gotta have to get one of those N3DS's before it won't charge at all anymore, because of E-Shop contents(Including Cave story).
    That moment you think Windows 10 has no Internet Explorer anymore due to the new Microsoft Edge, and suddenly noticed it's still there. Boo.
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    IK

I was so confused

the worst part of it all is that it's my default XML viewer
    Noxid
    Noxid
    ok but it's not *that* bad
    Decided to change some stuff, and this meanth I had to empty my friend list, sorry for everybody in it.
    Kinda trying to make up some ideas for a mod that isn't just a graphical change.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    How about a mod where king is the main playable character?

Forget about the fact that he <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">died</div></div>
    </div>
    Mint
    Mint
    Seeing at how the ideas are now, I would rather make a non-story mod. I guess making up a story for a mod would be for a other time when I feel like it.
    Creating random recolors of sprites, I got some that maybe could be useful for a mod.
    Finally done with Monostory to say it's good as finished. Might sometime start making a non-recolor mod if I ever feel like it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…