Takeshi64
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Kinda random, but I'd be happy to play some Melee netplay on Dolphin if anyone would ever want to.
    ORG seems to be pretty bad for making slow pieces of music. Or maybe I just suck at it
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    You can't beat Takeshi after all
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Slow music is difficult in ORG maker because long notes make a weird quavering sound. It's definently BETTER at medium-fast music but it's not incapable of slow music.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Slow pieces still need momentum. I just like to think momentum isn't the main focus.
    This new layout is super weird... Gives me an excuse to update my status though because my previous one is no longer true.
    Hey, I was going to shoot you a PM, but it appears you don't have access to the messaging system yet, so I'll just ask you this here. I'm the one making the video for the boss music competition that SuperJaws started recently, and in order to do so, I need to know what kind of visualization you would like for your entry (ORG Maker footage or behind a boss fight), and if you'd like it behind a boss fight, which boss?
    Takeshi64
    Takeshi64
    I didn't really make it in the style of CS's boss music so I think just using the ORG window for the background would be fine. Thanks for making the video.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Thanks!
    Also, I'm counting it as allowed anyways, but for future reference, you need to set the last two drums to Bass01 or it won't work in Cave Story.
    Changing back to my old Nitrome Wiki avatar from a long time ago. Feels nice to use it again, not sure if I'll keep it though.
    I have joined these forums I guess... I'll probably post some ORGs and maybe talk about stuff if I see something interesting and I'm not too shy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…