Fluffball
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey there! Are you still there? Planning to release the engine?? I'm very interested in at least playing the demo.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Considering they were last seen in 2015, the chance of them coming back is slim.
    K
    kazuos
    I neeeeed this engine for a game I'm making because GameMaker: Studio absolutely sucks for action platformers.
    Hey! Hey there! Here's the artist thingy from Germany, who's working with Garde. It's really hard to contact you, you know? :'D Anyway. There's so much, I want to talk about. Since... we kinda.. work together? Around corners?.. Anyway! Would be an honer to hear from you.
    Fluffball
    Fluffball
    IIIIIIII did not know you were trying to contact. Hi there! Do you use hangouts at all? Might not be able to respond to stuff super quick since its getting late here.
    Chaonic
    Chaonic
    I use pretty much everything, if it comes to contacting people :'D I use Razer Comms too! My name there is obviously Chaonic! =) I'm trying to be online about... anytime =D
    Fluffball
    Fluffball
    For some reason this thing isn't letting me post the full URL.... tiny will have to do I guess.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Wow. You've written a <span class='bbc_underline'>lot</span> for this. Makes for an interesting read! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…