Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Safusaka
Safusaka
polar gay
Tpcool
Tpcool
Safu, please stop playing the edgy cool kid "I think everything is bad because it makes me sound like an adult" card because it's incredibly contemptible.
You have been an awful member of the community since the day you joined, and you're showing no signs of stopping. New and/or young members absolutely do not have the hindsight of an experienced OrgMaker and it's the job of the community to show them the right way, not spit pointless venom on their innocent efforts.
When it comes to contributing to the community's growth, I'd take the four bad ORGs you mentioned over your embittered negativity anyday.

I sincerely hope you can grow up and become a better member, for the sake of us all. But it doesn't look like you show any disposition to do that, so all that's left is the eventuality of you actually insulting someone someday so that moderators finally have a valid reason to remove you.
Safusaka
Safusaka
What are you, gay?
kira
kira
TPCool is an Idiot and Safusaka is very Cool
Tpcool
Tpcool
haha, good one kira.
kira
kira
i'm glad this was finally replied to again
seriously, I'm very happy about this

holy shit you can EDIT these haha
Tpcool
Tpcool
How happy will you be if, let's say, I replied to it again Kira?
kira
kira
whom?
Tpcool
Tpcool
You. Incorrect usage of that pronoun, btw.
kira
kira
Whom
kira
kira
*who
Safusaka
Safusaka
burger
kira
kira
Through the pizza and
Tpcool
Tpcool
Oh, right, that was the one song that Safu made. I get it, @kira.
kira
kira
yes
Tpcool
Tpcool
Good evening.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
Initially, Safu disliked Tommy, since the king treated Tommy more like a son than Safu. It was often Polar who would stop the two from fighting. The three became friends, and Safu became Tommy's rival and developed romantic feelings for Polar, although he and Tommy were likewise enamored.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Just bumping this so everyone remembers to read the above comment.
Thatnamelessguy
Safusaka
Safusaka
what's up ?
hello ...?

hello?