knuckles5577
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Soooo I was freaking out and getting upset over nothing.... it was one bmp that was broken for some reason!
    Mint
    Mint
    Yeah I've had that before when I was saving bmps in 32-bit.
    .... So either I sacrifice creativity by using the freeware engine (stupid 24 bit colors), or I sacrifice being able to use bl's assembly hacks by switching to another engine
    Jade
    Jade
    Use a sprite editing software like Aseprite or Libresprite to export bmps properly
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I was using paint.net... I saved them as 24-bit. I'm assuming I made my sprites with too many colors... Unless paint.net just isn't good enough*
    Mint
    Mint
    Paint.net is totally fine, I've been using it for almost 10 years and it hasn't stopped me.
    i've decided that I am going to redo my old ideas. At least some of them... SO yes, I'm gonna get back into cs modding. even though I still don't know any assembly...
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    You don't need assembly to make a good mod.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I suppose that is true but I do need custom things in my mod... some of which cannot simply be done with any of the current tools available. therefore, i will need assembly hacks at some point.
    for example, my mod is going to at least have two new weapons. i might also need a few new bosses. i'm also gonna need a custom ai companion similar to curly, but a bit different and more complex.
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Nice. I haven't mod Cave Story before. Not once in my life.
    i kinda wanna take another crack at cave story modding since i'm older now... but i wanna continue my old concepts... some of it still in my head... but i have none of the stuff from my old mods...
    This is a little unexpected... I'm not going to be logging on here for a little while... I also will not be modding during that time period as well. I really don't want to do this, but it's not my choice. It'll probably be a week or 2 but I really have no idea.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    If anyone wants to use any sprites or pictures I've uploaded here, you can. Just give me credit.
    Goodbye.
    QuotationCitation
    Ugh, I'm having problems creating a storyline for curly's story... I have some good bits and pieces but they don't all match up.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I had more comments here but I realized they spoil the story so I removed them.
    I can't tell if it just me but I think my computer's colors are messed up a little. There's like a slight pink tint.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    It's probably something to do with my graphics drivers.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    That reminds me of one of the oldish computer monitors in the CAD Lab at my school. For some reason everything it displayed was tinted pink/purple. It's not around any more, though, since the lab got new monitors.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I did a system restore back to a few days and it fixed.
    Hi, hope you don't mind me asking; could I ask permission to use the skeletal bats (from Curly's Story) in <em class='bbc'>Lunar Shadow</em>?
    For my nestroid mod, I need a command that checks if weapon X is equipped, and if weapon X is equipped then jump to event Y...
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I'm almost positive I can review some Out-Of-Bounds flag notes and find the right flag-jumps needed to check the equipped weapon.
    So yeah It wouldn't be be a custom <AQJ but it would work just like it. I could write the TSC code for you.

<strong class='bbc'>The only thing though:</strong> Silverpaw basically broke your logic (and it would be significantly harder to check if the ammo lessoned, and I'm not willing to go that far).
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Really?... Whatever works.
    I didn't even realize he broke my logic... I just said something stupid I guess. That's not really the point anyway.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    and I'd appreciate it if you help me.
    I'm signed up to alot of sites...
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Let's see... This site, DeviantArt, Miiverse, Roblox, Rpgmaker Pavillion, Tumblr, Youtube Channel/Google+, Romhacking.net, Planet Minecraft, and Minecraft Forums.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Oh and Metroid Construction forums. Haven't been there in a LONG time.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Which reminds me... I'm dropping my other projects (Anything that isn't a cave story mod) for right now. Too much to focus on.
    I would already have a demo of one of my mods out already but I haven't had much time to mod lately because my family keeps using my computer. -.-
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    that sucks.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Yeah, it does. -.- My mom lost her computer so she uses mine now. I can't wait until she gets another computer.
    It's obvious that Curly woke up before Quote, but when?... How long has she raised the colons? According to the game, when they were babies. So... This is a bit confusing. Where does it fit with all the other events, and do mimigas age the same as humans? I tried searching this stuff but it's just more confusion. I've thought about bringing back my Curly Story mod but I'm having the same problem I did before.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Also, Were the colons parents already dead when she found them?
    Or Did she kill them because they had eaten red flowers?
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    If the first is true, how did they fend for themselves? They were babies. It makes no sense.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Came up with something. Now I actually have a story, unlike last time. Now, it's just the place...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…