S
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, Doors! I suppose I haven't really talked to you much recently...but that's alright. Even as time goes on and everyone (not excluding myself) changes, I still enjoy your company. My highest regards for the coming year. ^_^
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Also spoilers, Randolf. (I've already heard about that, but I'm also trying to forget that it's a thing so it surprises me when I play it)
    Hina
    Hina
    Sorry
    But there's a reason why I put this in a comment
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    8 IS FOREVER
    8 EXISTS EVERYWHERE
    (even on the CSTSF)
    A proof:
    There are 8 bits in a byte. There are 8 bytes in a 64-bit integer(signed or unsigned) on both big-endian and small-endian systems.
    Given the choice of 8-bit,16-bit,32-bit and 64-bit, plus the choice of big-endian/little-endian, there are 8 combinations of CPU archtecture type.(Hybrid architectures not included.)
    I will get less than 8 responses to this comment.
    Octagons have 8 sides.
    4*2=2*4=1*8
    There are 8 proofs in this comment.
    Finally, proof that 8 is everywhere:sin(1)*10 rounded down to a integer is 8.

Not sure why you hate it so much(there are phrases like "spoilers" showing it's probably something from a game/film I don't know about), but I figured I'd have fun.
    I was going to just say this on Artwork and Stuff, but I keep forgetting to post there and I don't feel like it right now. So, your pic is adorable and it works really well as an avatar, I love how that looks on you! :3
    S
    Slither
    Well thanks, you guys really seem to like this one :3
    And so we once again bring balance to our forums, illuminating the flaws of the idiot children. Good work today everyone.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    9 AND PROUD, WE STAND UNITED
    Hina
    Hina
    GG WP surrender
    BLink
    BLink
    And thus they were christened: <em class='bbc'>The twelve year olds</em>
    good to see you are able to keep your word on not being an idiot for less than half a day
    S
    Slither
    Are you trying to prove something
    I was giving my good friend a belated but welcome birthday gift, which is more than you can say
    So over the years I know I've been a real pest, getting angry at nothing and talking about shit I don't know a thing about. I did some really stupid things in the past. So, I'm sorry for all of that. I know that won't make it go away, but I just want to get it off my chest. I want to be able to hold good friendships with a lot of people on this forum, and I don't want my past to have to hang over me everywhere I go.
    S
    Slither
    Dunc how am I supposed to tell you if you're never around
    And I didn't even get home until like 11 yesterday
    BLink
    BLink
    Don't change, ever, this place would get boring if you did.
    Mistress Nemesis
    Mistress Nemesis
    Big of you to say. Respect, bro.
    Hi, Doors. Is PROGRESS there? I have a plate of soul cookies as minor consolation for my continued and eternal insolence. They're made of really tasty emotions and chocolate. I understand that she desires submissions above all else,but hopefully she'll like them anyways. ~w~
    S
    Slither
    No idea what PROGRESS eats, but I'll bring the cookies for her. She desires SUBMIssion above all else though, of course.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Okay, thank you ^_^

I'll just wait for assassination attempts / thank you cards now.
    hey doors you should marry me
    solaris
    solaris
    I'm gonna pretend I never saw this, and look away...
    S
    Slither
    SPIRITGA-SENPAI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE~~~*
    Spirit
    Spirit
    I WAS OUT SEARCHING FOR YOU, DOORS-CHAN~~~~~
    ...hi, Doors. How have you been?...
    S
    Slither
    not exactly the best medium for small talk

and it's not like i'm shunning you :/
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I know! You're fine, Doors. I'm not trying to imply that.
    S
    Slither
    hey no feel free to talk to me any time you want is what i meant
    i was just going along with the spirit of überkat is all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…