Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

kirbmanboggle
BLink
BLink
Also this board isn't very tolerant toward 12-year-olds, so I suggest you also watch your P's and Q's and lay low for a while.
kirbmanboggle
kirbmanboggle
but i'm 13 and what are p's and q's?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Hi Kirbman! When he says that you're 12, he means that you act immature/too young. If you want the forum to accept you more, try spell-checking and grammar-checking your posts, as well as posting more sparingly.
kirbmanboggle
kirbmanboggle
i'm sorry i'm used to a more friendly enviroment ^^' i tend to act immature a lot
BLink
BLink
Okay I'm just going to start from the bottom.

#1 this is a community where you earn respect, it's not automatically handed out, and since we are so small, you can't just "migrate" to a different part of the forum, it's either you are in or you're out.

#2 This place is a lot different from The land of V. This isn't some happy, fluffy land of the twelve-year-olds. The rules here are more tight on anti-twelve-year-old material. aka Don't make yourself "stand out" be respectful to members, and most important, just swallow what you're given, don't fight back.

#3 When we say 12-year-old, we mean immature activity. Such as making pointless threads/posts, and making unplayable, or non tested mods, at least make smoething original of you want to try something out that others would actually want to play.

#4 P's and Q's is a nice way to say "watch your ass and don't try anything stupid".

I hope this gives you some insight on our happy, loving, accepting community.
kirbmanboggle
kirbmanboggle
aw crap i have like negative 2k points i did everything on that list
kirbmanboggle
kirbmanboggle
all the bad things
Tpcool
Tpcool
don't worry dude
there is still time for redemption