Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Bionicobot
Bionicobot
I like all of the above, in my opinion. Also, pokemon belongs to Gamefreak, which I think is a second party developer.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
*of Nintendo.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Nonono… you got it all wrong. Pokemon is amazing.
Every year or less they update it. Twice. On the same day.
These minor updates cost as much as the game itself, and they delete all your progress every time, causing you to do the exact same thing on this new update.
There are even people who collect every single little update they ever made, including the one coming out this November. It's an incredible business strategy.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
OPINIONS
Tpcool
Tpcool
I say Pokémon is better than Earthbound and SMRPG. Earthbound couldn't hold my attention for more than two hours, and SMRPG was pretty good but not replayable much.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
Also EnlightenedOne, I get what you meant there, but you didn't mention the extra updates they do sometimes, that combine the small differences between the previous two. It's totally worth spending 40 dollars over. Amazing, isn't it?
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Earth Bound and SMRPG were and still are, along with pokemon, part of my middle school life, which will end this year. They will always be of those memories that I cherish, so to speak. Translation: You don't need to hate on everything you don't like.