Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">Anyone could resprite a handful of bosses and string them up, map by map.
Anyone could resprite the background to have it slightly glitchy.
But only a few people would think to resprite those moving up clouds, which defined the effect within that last dance of Robot V.S. Cat.
You have proved to me yet again that you are a man who simply "gets it" when it comes to the art of modifying.
Congratulations, I'll have to step up my game to compete.</div></div>
</div>
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">Also that fake menu thing, that was smart too.</div></div>
</div>
Polar✪
Polar✪
Thanks for the compliments but I am rapidly learning that I am bad at actually balancing things gameplay wise! Everything is TOO HARD apparently. So I just rushed out a patch that massively makes everything easier and I just...feel kinda bad for having massively screwed up the release.