TekNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Are nsfw cave story mods gonna be a thing now. Cuz if so then idk how I feel about this situation tbh.
    FNAF 2 demo comes out on Nov 11! Although Scott gave it to some people early so you can check out other peoples lets plays of it.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    or you can not spoil yourself and play it on the release date
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    to late i've seen the first night and nononono this game is not ok i am crapping my pants
    Why is everyone slowly starting to make all these ms paint icons
    Spirit
    Spirit
    goerge is the reason
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    I just posted this question and then boom he makes a thread about the icons.
    No matter what you do people will always get annoyed by something that gets popular so then the people who actually like the thing have to deal with their complaining.
    Its not even december and people are freaking out over christmas holy crap
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Spirit wanted to take you on an adventure, but you refused
    Then lennyface wanted to come, but instead was met with a person with a flower in their hair.
    Not wanting to miss the fun, the donger family stopped by to say hello, even preparing a celebratory holiday riot.
    Flower-Hair was not prepared for this.
    bam that's what happened
    Spirit
    Spirit
    yes exactly gg no re
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Yea that sounds about right
    What's the name of your plastic surgeon, and how much does he charge? I NEED. DAT. FACE.
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    His name is Dr.Tumblr and in order to get your face like this it will require the jackpot.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Thanks! Time to go to the lottery!
    The new pokemon remakes are looking great I like all the new features being added and the new megas look awesome
    why do you exist on these forums
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    In all honesty I really don't know, I just joined because I found the site on a blog on tumblr one day and decided to join.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    spirit you say something meaningless to literally everyone who joins or makes a post after a long time
    Spirit
    Spirit
    ye
    I swear that whole "I'M REALLY FEELING IT" is gonna become the next "YOU'RE TOO SLOW"
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    I'm actually surprised they got rid of YOU'RE TOO SLOW and replaced it with SONIC SPEED tbh. It seemed like such a staple for Sonic's taunt.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    New voice actor for Sonic probably relates to it. Why they didn't get him to say "YOU'RE TOO SLOW" I don't know. I guess it just wouldn't sound right hearing it with a different voice.
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Eh yea I can understand that.
    I'm so lost I haven't been on a forum in forever but I can usually get the gist of things so yea
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Welcome!
    Yinga
    Yinga
    Yay, someone not terrible.
    I echo Nameless's comment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…