2DBro
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Ngh, I keep having bad thoughts every time I see the Robot Story thread. Ah, goddamn memories.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    Its ok. we all greive over our first mods, but it is a step on out path we must take
    Aar
    Aar
    At least you're better than I was when I was your age
    Change of plans, I'm making a different mod. Lucas is back on hiatus. I plan on something different.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    NUUUUUU! (you do whatever you want, but I wanted a cavestroy and mother 3 crossover!)
    2DBro
    2DBro
    It was never going to be a Mother 3 and CS crossover
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Oh, well I guess my dreams would have been crushed anyways...
    I love the new face, is it perhaps Lucas? Or is it from some other franchise?
    2DBro
    2DBro
    It is Lucas from a mod im making, yes.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Epic! Can't wait to see the mod. I can help if any help is needed for some story ideas! Just not actual lines of people, though. I suck at that...
    I was able to find an easy version of Mother 1 in English. The game is just so inspiring.
    Attheshows
    Attheshows
    Try Mother 3 and get back to me on that.
    Contra Story, instead of Halloween Story, I think it's a great idea.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    why the fuck does every mod name end with story
    2DBro
    2DBro
    because what was the game modded off of?
    Cave STORY

see makes sense now doesnt it
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    But after a while the "Story" gets old. Also, with your logic, every Super Mario World hack should end in "World." (ex. Mario Gives Up World)
    Finding old mods is fun.
    Aar
    Aar
    It really isn't
    I cringe whenever I see anything I've made in the past
    I made an org for Halloween. I think we all know what it is. I'll give a hint; Pokemon.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    How do those two things correlate?
    2DBro
    2DBro
    Lavender Town c;
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Ohh, that.
    (((though tbh Lavender Town being used as a creepy track has been a little overdone, especially considering that there are other unsettling ones)))
    I had the longest Saxton Hale MM8BDM match ever. 14 minutes. And I was the hale.
    I have a mod idea that could turn into an actual mod although I have practically no progress
    Cave Story: My name is Quote, you figure that out during the near-end of the game. I can shoot, jump, interact, have sex, whatever. I am a robot who was programmed to kill mimigas but instead I protect them by aiding the humans who killed them. As I entered the island, I met Curly Brace, who I fought along side with to get the newly discovered Demon Crown. We were knocked out soon after, and I lost my memory. Curly did too, and she was found alone with the 'Colons' in a storehouse. Enough talk about me... its time to play Cave Story and prove all of what I said right!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…