Metalogz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• HOLY sht it has been a number of years since I've come back here and the forums are still alive!! (and it seems pretty unthinkable that I first joined a whole 10 years ago) Just came back to revisit for some nostalgia feels. This makes me feel more happy than I'd expected it to for some reason I cannot describe :') Monologue ftw.
    kira
    kira
    who the fuck are you
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    @kira: You really need to stop asking that given that you joined less than half a year ago on forums with nearly 12 years of history.
    Metalogz
    Metalogz
    @andwhyisit Well I can't really recall why I just suddenly stopped posting one day cuz it happened way back, but I guess it had something to do with school and the like. Nothing dramatic though (yeah disappointing, I know lul)

Thanks for the welcome-backs! :) Probably gonna drop in from time to time to take a look around, but can't say I'll be able to commit to anything here just yet!
    ya, rlaren went insane, but he better nao.
    me and cheese are releasing mods on xmas (hopefully)
    nevar.... !!
    evar.

I dunno if h's on, I only read old thrds.
    he's alive in laceworld.

D:<
    BESTEST
    INCREDIBLY
    FLUFFY
    FRIENDS
    ENTS
    ZOUNDS!

or at least that's what I think it stands for.
    Hi LOGZ!
    The FORUM5 are STILL ALIVE MAN!!!
    ALL WE NEED IS SOME AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION!!!
    WOOO!!!!!!!
    I have been playing your Cave Story mode called Magic and I have a question. I realize that it is a demo so I might have found a glitch. At the point where you are fighting Angel and trying to destroy the heart (or be killed) there is a problem. You shoot the heart in the left corner (it becomes hidden behind the wall after the cutscene-don't know if you meant that) a few times and it explodes (only after a few shots) it looks like the one of the dead ghosts (in the original cave story's grasstown) and you can't hurt Angel anymore (although those few shots DID damage her) After the heart is exploded there is no way to win, because you can't inflict any damage to Angel. Is this because the game is a demo? Secondly, there is a yellow creature that follows you that is impossible to kill...another glitch? Finally, Angel drops rocks on you that have a white door attached to them. Is that white door suppose to be there? Can you go through it even? I know that this game is a demo but can you tell me whether it is even possible to defeat Angel and tell me exactly how. I don't mind spolilers, really...

Thanks for your time,
    You've made a really great mod BTW

BackyardcabinXY
    HEY LOGZ HEAD, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE COMMENTER'S PROFILE TO REPLY TO HIS MESSAGE

otherwise they won't get a notification
  • Loading…
  • Loading…