GIRakaCHEEZER
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I can't thank you enough for you posting that link to that archive of PtVoices, it's gotten me much more into PxTone.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Yeah pepofont is almost a must for making things with pxtone.
    You are probably the most musically and artistically talented person I've met. IDK what your plans are in life but they'd seriously better involve music.
    BLink
    BLink
    Yeah GiR, you're music is amazing, I listened to unlucky rabbit for like 5 hours straight one time.
    Camero
    Camero
    Wow, after listening to many of the songs on soundcloud, I can say that you are very talented with music. Good work!
    Aeternum
    Aeternum
    You do have some really really good music. I do love it.
    You should have enough experience to reach Lvl 2 by now. Go grab a giant sword and kill some monsters.
    Hey GiR. You mentioned you went to PAX Prime? What did you see? Any highlights worth mentioning? Were you able to try out the various VR demos for Sony Morpheus, Steam's HTC Vive, and the Oculus Rift? :)
    And/Or were you there as an indie panel for RIP, RIP 2...?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Seems like you set high scores wherever you go.... Nice job~! :] (boss rush?)

*googles*
    Huh? ...I mixed up Hyper Light Drifter with Titan Souls.
    This looks ... Well if it's half as good as the trailers, I can't wait. Been waiting to see this style in a longer action/RPG.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    The challenge mode was more like an enemy rush sort of thing, where you were in an arena-ish map and enemies would continuously spawn until you died (and more would spawn on the map as you killed them). But some enemies actually did damage and killed other enemies with their attacks, so once the map got busy enough I ended up just doing my best to avoid death for as long as I could.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    The save files in Rip aren't included in the data folder (resources), and they're not part of the .jar executable (software) either, so is it okay if they are reverse-engineered?
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Sure. That oddly works out, somehow.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Can I ask you for a hint, please?
    There seems to be a PNG file included at the end, but copying the data into a new file and saving it doesn't seem to work. What is this file, what does it signify?
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    That's the save-icon, used in the save menu. There's one for each save since it's generated right when you save.
    hi i am a big fan of your mod WTF story and i was wondering, is there a link for wtf psp version if there is could you inform me about it, thanks! love your work.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    No psp version of WTF Story exists, as the game uses assembly hacks that only work on the Windows freeware version of the game.
    I thinks your sig needs a maybe nsfw tag for the spoiler
    ...I think it's time for another round of...! Gamemanj Late Birthday Post! Now with 2 more sentences mentioning the fact it exists before. Still need to write that bot. Probably will *never* get around to it.
    quick question, how did you achieve the name GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    I wanted to make a youtube account when I was 13 but I needed a username, so I decided to combine 2 things I liked. Those being GIR and Cheezer, hence GIR a.k.a. Cheezer, GIRakaCHEEZER.

Despite it perhaps not being the best choice in names, I've stuck with it since, largely so that people don't get confused/to maintain a consistent "brand".
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Um, pardon me, but what exactly is GIR?
    That thread did not have any bad intentions, more like a joke and fun. It intended to show if someone really does believe everything without checking it. I think many mods and admins behave disrespectful. For full democracy there should be a thread where everyone could post (within reason!) the complaints about existing mods and admins, giving a good reasoning why he thinks that mod or admin crossed the line. Respect is nothing if you respect the one who does not deserve it and do not correct him. You respect it him you show him his errors and correct it. I am at best ignored at these forums, called with bad adjectives often even when I want to fit in or try to do the right thing. Put your hand to your heart and ask yourself "Would I give points to Noxid, CF or Andwhy if they had made the thread and not tricky?" If your answer is "yes" I am happy to be punished. If your answer is "no" then you are the judge of yourself. Look, I have made 1000 posts without a single ban ever, the only one you gave me warning points was you. At the other forums I visit nobody never gave me any points after like 6 years of membership. I don't remember me acting any different than years before and you never attacked me. So if it's smt personal too, tell me. Also if you think that I should leave these forums, do tell without hesitation. I just stayed because I thought I have still smt to contribute. Look, I will be 30 in a couple of months, maybe I am just too old anyway. I know almost all about Cave Story and it's theories, and much about it's members. I have sent a PM to other mods/admins if they think I am no longer welcome here, so I am asking you too. Once we were "sort of" friends, at least let us not part then with a grudge.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Yes, if Noxid or CF had made that thread and not you, they would have been punished (the only exception would be Andwhy, since he literally owns the forums so he gets to run them as he wants, but rest assured he would never make such a thread anyways, and at the very least if he did it would trigger a discussion with him about it). That thread was a waste of everyone's time, please don't make up pointless stories and then broadcast them as fact.
    GIR we need you to defeat noxid before his tyranny consumes us all
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    oh man that might be tough, his tyranny is pretty ferocious.
    sorry i thought it was sort of okay since i was giving him a suggestion for a different way to "test" posts or whatever
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Yeah I getcha but tbh I'd say it was pretty obviously a shit post, and perhaps an intentional one at that, so best to leave it alone next time.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    You got b8ed bro
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…