Wilfre
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Also some Feedback on the sequel: It was fantastic! Unlike most, you actually tried a new direction and made a totally new storyline with brand new characters. The areas are a bit big, and the machine gun gives you a bit too much freedom when it comes to flags. The Two faced mimiga has most of it's dialogue cut off, so that could be fixed. There was a major bug in the desert area, I went through until there was a pillar I couldn't pass through, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but when I went back to the door It didn't go in, and then a few seconds later I faded to black and could still waste ammo, but nothing else. I'm no good with mods, so I don't know what's up with that, but I am currently stuck because I saved at the desert.
    Flamegeyser
    Flamegeyser
    Also, one time I went through the desert door it sent me to the labrinth, which was kind of random.
    Flamegeyser
    Flamegeyser
    But seriously, NEVER STOP WORKING ON THIS! Or at least get it a good part done, you have a gem on your hands, and it's the most unique and fun mod I've played thus far.
    Hi! So I played your extended mod, which was good, but the side story was a little wonky. Anyways, I wanted to give you some feedback. 1. Arthur has WAY too many spelling and grammar mistakes, I beat the game so I can't list them all, but they are glaring. 2. You should mention in the intro or something that you need to get the good ending and booster v2.0 or some people may not get it, and thus ruin most of the mod as many dungeons need that booster. 3. Author's dungeon has many scripting errors. Talking to one of the grave crosses sends you to the graveyard and then mimiga villiage, some more give you the event with king and toroko, the cthulu talks like sue, and the dungeon exit is the booster 2.0 intro conversation. Good overall though, made the game much more fun and difficult.
    Flamegeyser
    Flamegeyser
    Also, the final dialogue after Balrog saves you goes off-text-box and you can't read it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…