SeasonsOfDestiny

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• A mere five days until school's out... I can hardly wait! Well, I AM buried up to my eyes in textbooks and papers to look over, but still.
    Playing Dreams of Reality 2 is so much more... effective when you're doing so at 11:30 at night, being the only one awake, and having nothing else going on in the background sound-wise (other than the occasional Skype bloop).
    My computer exploded (in the data removal sense). Now all my everything is wiped.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Yikes. How did that happen?
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Oh, the cooling unit for our computer tower accumulated so much dust that the inner circuitry was getting too hot. When my dad fixed it, the computer would turn back on again, but then the computer noticed a problem with the hard drive and decided to wipe it in order to repair it.
    Gotta wonder why Cave Story has so many good unused sound tracks... and not just Ice Fortress (used in the Wind Fortress challenge), but other ones. -cough-MoonsongB-cough-
    The fact that my 3DS closes SUPER easily if you push on the top part of it makes doing button mash fights like the Heavy Press and Ballos very frustrating...
    After what seemed like an eternity (or more like a few hours), I finally managed to beat my old "best time" of over 12 minutes on Time Attack on the DSi version of CS. Now it's a MUCH improved 4 minutes 52.3 seconds. Gimme summa dat Toroko's Theme.~
    Yesterday I decided to buy the WiiWare version of Cave Story. I also managed to beat the whole thing in roughly 2-3ish hours (maybe?). Of course there WAS a sizable break in between me starting it and finishing it because I let each of my two brothers get to where you can go to the Bushlands before I continued.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    My opinion on the game? Some of the remixes I liked a bunch, though they were a tad too quiet for my tastes (when I had the volume up to 35 on my TV while having the music on New, I decided to switch it to Original for old time's sakes. Que ear explosion.) The controls weren't terri-bad, but at times the D-Pad did have its quirks, and switching weapons was a pain with A and B when I'm used to the 3DS's shoulder buttons. Today I decided to give the Time Attack a try because I really wanted to unlock the Jukebox (even though I needed to beat Hell in a mindbreaking under-3-minute run). What I was met with was merely the Polar Star, Fire Ball, Bubbline, Blade, Nemesis, Spur, and the usual 52 life at the beginning. At first I didn't notice it, but when I reached the end of the god forsaken second "room," I noticed that I had no Life Pot in my inventory. Confused, I died to go back to look for it, yet it wasn't anywhere to be found. I then noticed that the Missile Launcher was also absent. Sure, some people may be able to speedrun Hell using no Life Pot or Missiles. I'm not one of those people. -flipdesk-
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Also holy wall of text, Batman. ^
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Yah, the official customization options for the sanctuary time attack kinda suck, because it leaves a bunch of possible configurations out, and instead forces certain items on you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…