Spirit
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I can draw digitally fabulously. I mean, just look at Prince Sausage of the Crown Hair Kingdom. He's just 2fab4me&u.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Yes. Prince Sausage (of the Crown Hair Kingdom) is the most respected prince of them all.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I don't know. I believe he may be below me in fabulousness...and because I'm below the good Captain himself, he's not 2fab4erry1.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    True, Polaris, but you are forgetting that Captain does not exist, thus saying that we cannot use him as a level of fabulousness.
    So, Prince Sausage (of the Crown Hair Kingdom) could possibly be more fabulous than you.
    So supposedly the record amount of deaths I can get in a game is around 50000. Cool.
    Bananas can't fly. Thus, the universal constants DO exist.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    you are <del class='bbc'>literally</del> figuratively the worst person
    Spirit
    Spirit
    I know, sir. Which is why I get the award.
    I feel totally in sync with the forums right now. Hhmmmmm...
    Yinga
    Yinga
    Hmmmmm...?
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Oh no it was just that I previously hesitating on posting anywhere but then the Skype group happened and that's when everything felt right then. I don't know.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Yeah, I'm really trying to fit in. The forums uses the same layout as another forum I used to go on but I keep hesitating whenever I try to post something.
    Also thanks for welcoming me.
    Pomfy
    Pomfy
    Ah. I'm a bit new here myself...sorta. I've only been here for a about 5 months....wait, 5 months? Holy crap I guess I'm not really that new. Also, if you want to get more comfortable around the people on the forums, I would highly recommend joining the CSTSF Skype group, or having someone(like me) add you to it. We basically just have casual conversations and stuff, and a lot of the more active people on the forums are in it. Wanna join? ^^
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Um, sure, although I might be really awkward while talking to people on there. Also five months isn't six months, so you're kind-of new.
    So I'm trying out Cave Story+ and. . .what is this.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    a video game
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    You could be a bit more specific about your "what is this"
    Spirit
    Spirit
    I could. "What is this remake of a game not doing in my fantabulousness list?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…