Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
Anyway...

Um, sorry, I kept putting this off because it's not the happiest thing ever and...yeah. That's not a good excuse. I'm sorry about taking a week after the event to tell you...-.-

Basically, I was talking to ElecMaw after he came back over Skype. Now, we both know him, so I think you'd understand that he's not always the happiest person to be around...he kind of worked himself into spilling things not long into the chat. Apparently he's not totally okay yet. I can't copy Skype logs from my position, but I don't think it will be necessary anyway.

The gist of it was that he was unsure of how he stood with you, since apparently he flipped out over something minor with you. I don't know specifics, I don't really want to know. But he was afraid that he had upset you by being overly needy or moody, and he didn't want to constantly treat you like you're his therapist. Apparently there's been a little time of radio silence...I recommended he just talk to you in a profile comment, since those are slow, public, and (usually) casual, but he was afraid he would just mess up again. So...I'm here. Yup!

Question, I suppose, is...how do you feel about this whole thing, and him? I'll have to tell him either way, but please be honest.

E:...and this doesn't even matter anymore because you took the initiative and wished him well on his birthday, awesome.

Still, any thoughts?...
WD
WD
Oh woah. Uh well I was a bit upset, but I think I'm over it. But thing is I'm kind of a private person, and at times I just get really anti social and need my space/privacy, so I felt a bit taken aback about it. It's nothing personal, it's just how I am. But that definitely doesn't mean I hate him or anything. All is well. I've still been in my anti-social mood as of late too, and soon I'm going away for awhile so I might not have time to talk at all
Polaris
Polaris
Ah...

Well, that's good to hear. If you're leaving for the moment, that's fine. Whatever keeps you happy. :>
WD
WD
No I'm leaving the country in a few weeks is all. So I won't have time for the internet
Polaris
Polaris
Oh, I see. Where are you going? =o
WD
WD
England with my famiry