Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
You <em class='bbc'>could</em>...but it might not work the way you want it to. Many inflation fetishists also find the act of popping someone who's inflated...arousing, or whatever it is...so yeah. You'd have to find another emblem for an Anti-inflation squad, and I don't know what it could be.

Where did this come from, by the way? If I may ask.
WD
WD
That is very true. I wouldn't want to give any unintended boners. Also because I'm sick of seeing poorly drawn yet somehow popular inflation drawings on deviant art
Noxid
Noxid
WD
WD
Oh wow i had no idea this existed. It's like the opposite of inflation
Noxid
Noxid
Much more rare. Very valuable.
Polaris
Polaris
Poorly drawn inflation art annoys me. It just feels so...cheap and yucky. Bleh. With better art of that variety, it's great for those it's meant for, and outsiders can at least appreciate that it's a well drawn piece of artwork even if it's not their interest. But the terrible stuff just makes me wonder why <em class='bbc'>anyone</em> but the most desperate and unselective of fetishists can enjoy it. Just so lazy. It's quite the mystery how that could be popular...

...but, anyway. Regardless of whether we know it exists or not, it's probably a fetish to someone, somewhere. Humans are weird like that. =o
WD
WD
Yeah Noxid and I have a friend who does really good inflation and I rather enjoy his stuff, even though it doesn't give me a stiffy. But yeah, I'll see just circles with limbs on them with an unnecessary amount of favorites and perverted comments. Personally, I cannot enjoy the stuff /I/ like unless it's well drawn. But maybe I have too high standards.

You're so right. And I recently discovered snoring is a fetish. What a world.
Noxid
Noxid
vore is also pretty terribly drawn like at least 90% of the time
combined with the fact that it's pretty dumb to begin with it usually gets some pretty bad results.
WD
WD
this poorly drawn, gaping maw i have made in MS Paint is ART