Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

WD
WD
I was mostly leaving it up to you, but if you want ideas/help then shore. What else do you have so far?
(Also i wasnt sure if all of this would be purely for sexual purposes like Strawberry or not :0 )
S
Slither
Honestly I'm not quite sure what's going on with these guys. I was under the assumption that (besides Strawberry of course) the family belonged to you, and I just wanted to see your take on them.
There's Vanilla and Chocolate as well, right? I'm...honestly drawing a blank as to them, but it might be cool to see Chocolate as some kind of model or something. Maybe.
Well Strawberry did originate as a joke fursona for boob inflation but I've really become attached to her. Her character is still based around slutting and pleasure, but I like to think of her as more than just a sex object lately. In fact, I've been trying to develop a story based on her and some other characters, but I haven't really gotten that far into it yet.
WD
WD
You're welcome to do whatever ya want to them, even sex. Chocolate as a model would be fitting. And since Vanilla is the oldest, maybe something motherly like cooking or something?
S
Slither
S
Slither
WD
WD
Just curious, from where did Peanut Butter and Mango come from?
Polaris
Polaris
Oh god I accidentally deleted my comment >x<

Excuse me!...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>Such conviction, Doors.

How abooouuuut...

Vanilla-cooking/caretaker
Strawberry-prostitute/theoretical physicist
Chocolate-model
Almond-unemployed/student[fashion designer/novelist]

Somehow, I feel like I don't comment on this sort of thing much, and I feel awkward when I do, but I am 36.5% furry and should respect my heritage, so yerp. Maybe their cousins could be Peanut Butter(nicknamed PB, oldest sister), Cookie, twins 1 and 2%, and eccentric youngest child Mango. Their mother is Coffee's younger sister Malt/Mocha.

...just little ideas. Take them as you will. ~w~</p></blockquote>
Hope my memory's good on that one. u0u

Anyway...oh, I just thought them up. Peanut Butter's kind of one of the best known, respected milkshakes along with Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry, so that's why PB is the oldest there. Mangoes are...mangoes...they're a little intrinsically weird and most don't think of them when they think of milkshakes, so I thought it'd be interesting to have Mango there. I don't know. You two may change them as you wish, of course. c:

One thing I would suggest is maybe making Chocolate the second oldest instead of Strawberry? I know Chocolate should be a kind of counterpart to Almond because they were designed together, but if feels like Chocolate's more mature than Strawberry. Strawberry reminds me of the rebellious middle child who goes off and does her own thing even though she and Chocolate are really close in age. But that's just me.
WD
WD
Aah okie. I was thinking more milk types than milkshakes so I was confused. PB milkshake though, huh? Sounds delicious.

I see your point there. I think that'd be cool. Vanilla and Chocolate go well together, so having them be next to each other in age would be fitting.

Polaris you should totally get in on this more fo real. This can be a big collab project or something idk