Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polar✪
Polar✪
Oh, yeah, it did, although my original message was a half-joke. Meaning I understood that the guns weren't actually pokemon, but I wasn't sure what that meant for the thread, since...it was about him being a pokemon trainer.

That clarification post is really well written, though, and I understand the details a bit better I guess. Your posts are very wordy, which is something I like about you. You have a way with words that makes me think you've probably dabbled in writing at some point. Or maybe you're just naturally eloquent...
Polaris
Polaris
I...didn't actually get that it was supposed to be a joke. o.o

But, anyway. I didn't see why Quote would bother with Pokémon at all, so I just put his fighting prowess into Pokémon terms. Honestly, choosing what his team would be is like saying "Okay! So what magical elements would this random guy on the street excel at? Please note that there are 900 elements and none of them are neutral." There are too many Pokémon, and none of them are really linked to him...which is why the thread fell into related Cave Story×Pokémon topics, I think.

I <em class='bbc'>have</em> written a lot in the past, but I think my maybe sort of eloquence is a result of absolutely ridiculous, unhealthy amounts of reading throughout my entire life. =v
Polaris
Polaris