ColdCallerLoopy

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Getting Hell Challenge done.......*sob*
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Excuse me. Why in the world are you crying? =o

I know it's difficult to take criticism. Trust me. I can barely handle it. But try taking criticism as a springboard to improve yourself with! Retreating into your shell like this won't help you that much...
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I know I just have a very thin barrier that only works so much till I lose it I'm at least fine now.
    Callerloppy, please don't be rude. Take some time before posting or commenting to think as to what others are trying to say, and what has been done. The situation is usually not what you think it is...
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Now that I think about it, you're like me in real life. =o

I much prefer communicating in text because I can plan out my responses for the most part and think about what's being said a lot. In real life I'm impulsive, suck at communication, and even the physical act of talking sometimes doesn't work because I'm too quiet. So yeah. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this but I am.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    (Can't believe it took this long to see this post but anyways)For what you just said i'm the polar opposite pf you in terms of how I communicate.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    i tried to make people help me but they hate me now for me.
    Yinga
    Yinga
    No one hates you ColdCallerloppy. At least I think no one does...
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    It wasn't really criticizing the mod idea, but the fact that you didn't show much initiative to try working and expanding the ideas yourself. Anyone can come up with ideas. But you can't just expect people to willingly help you with your mod for free. If anything, it's better to work on as much of it yourself as you can; only you know how you want your mod to look exactly.

Lots of resources are available, and you don't have to be in a rush. Take it slow. If you can't do something big, start smaller and simpler. Right now, you're asking everyone to do the work for you while you lie back, relax and give out commands. Do the work and don't expect success immediately. But if you really want to make your ideas happen, I'm sure you'll get somewhere.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    you know your right I'm not letting a few comments and 2-3 administers in my way. I shall try to prove them wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…