Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
Pink is pretty awesome as a color, but I prefer hot pink or soft or vivid tones. Salmon and the like is just sort of bluh.

For most of my life I preferred blue (excepting a brief weirdness spell when I was really young and liked green), but I've rather branched out. Pink, blue and green are now my favorites, with pink and blue as equal champions and green recently making a comeback (for semi obvious reasons). But really, I take a liking to all colors as long as they're not ugly shades. Even the scrappy ones like brown and gray. Actually, I like gray a fair bit despite its boringness, some shades of it are pretty nice. White and black are pretty, too.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
I like the Cherry Blossom kind of Pink. And Gray and Brown are really good, too.
Polaris
Polaris
Cherry blossoms are rather pretty. It has such a nice, soft shade without being dry and boring like other variants.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
It doesn't seem anyone else is coming here, I'll ask another question to everyone.
Do you like soap bubbles? If you do, how big was the biggest bubble you ever made?
(I like bubbles and my biggest was about 2.5~3 feet in diameter.)
Hina
Hina
Purple, black and violet. Recently I sometimes land on red.

And...
Soap bubbles are nice! I remember soap bubbles from my childhood... Good, old times.

And my bubbles were small, but there were hundreds of them~
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Here's a nice way of making big bubbles: Take two drinking straws, thread a long string through them and tie the string to make a rectangular frame. Then dip the whole thing in soap solution to get a large soap film. Then wave it gently through the air to make big bubbles. It takes quite a bit of practice, though. Although big bubbles are pretty cool to watch and to impress family/friends, hundreds of small bubbles looks prettier, I'd say.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Here's a really good proverb:

"You're never too old for soap bubbles."
Polaris
Polaris
Bubbles were never something I was too interested in, sadly. Lots of smaller bubbles do look pretty to me, though <:
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Velvet/blood red is my favorite color right now. Grey blue, sand, asphalt, bright teal,white(if you call it a color) and cream pink are also pretty cool.