Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

BLink
BLink
/\ This
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
I know, right? It's gotten insane how early on in Fall the pop-culture starts anticipating Christmas. Some even before Halloween ends.
BLink
BLink
I've never seen it before Halloween before, man...

I tried to watch a movie on UP or hallmark and Sheesh, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.
Nothing on Thanksgiving.

At least I'm doing something nice for the entertainment media this Thanksgiving.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Well that's because Christmas revolves around consumerism, which is the most important thing in the world. People need to get their shopping done and all that super fun stuff, hence why stores usually put things out a season earlier (ie Christmas stuff before Halloween even comes). Thanksgiving is of less importance because it doesn't revolve around people buying shit for each other. Food and family is great but what really matters is gifts.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
So true.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
It's especially depressing when people just spend Thanksgiving preparing for Black Friday and begin camping out as early as 7 PM. True story. .-.
Polaris
Polaris
Thanksgiving is so underappreciated as holidays go. I think I'm the only one for miles who actually bothers to be grateful about stuff, too many people consider it that one holiday where you eat a lot of food and watch TV. :/

And consumerism rather annoys me, as well...