Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
I've actually considered adding a couple of people here on Skype. I've even viewed you, Dunc, Doors, and Jon in the directory. I'll add you, as long as you can agree to 2 conditions:

1. You agree to not spread to any others outside of those on here I'll be on Skype with any personal information I may reveal. This includes my last name, appearance, etc.

2. Currently, the only three people on these forums I'm willing to be in contact with on Skype are you, Doors, and Dunc (maybe Jon somewhere down the line). This is a privilege, and I'd prefer that this not open the floodgates for people adding me on Skype without me getting to know them real well.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
If you can promise to act within those terms, I'd love to add you on Skype.
Tpcool
Tpcool
I understand. I totally respect your privacy, Hayden. Add me whenever you're ready.
Attheshows
Attheshows
MY BODY IS READY -BOOTING BODY READINESS-...10%......34%.....73%......99%......LOADED
duncathan
duncathan
Not you shows
Also, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
Attheshows
Attheshows
I love you Dunc
S
Slither
"Priviledge"
You don't think that's a little arrogant?
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Skype contacts are not something I take lightly.
duncathan
duncathan
I think it's just logical protection of his privacy.
S
Slither
Yes but you could say it in a less egotistical manner
Like "I want to protect my anonymity so please don't share my information"
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Your suggested alternative more falls under the first condition. I feel that you're making a silly unnecessary fuss about simply the way something was worded. In fact, I think you've been making an unnecessary fuss about a lot of things lately. I don't mean to suddenly pull the plug, but maybe I'm not quite ready to add you to my contacts list.