X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Yeah I guess I'll ~_~... Huh ~_0? Why do you say that lol
Polaris
Polaris
I've held a grudge on livestreams since THE BEGINNING OF TIME~
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
The website Livestream right? I tried it out last month to broadcast and record a game in realtime, and it really did a nice job! I could even broadcast anime on my PC, and watch it in another room... it ran smoothly and nice and clear...

...Though, for some reason the quality is wonderful on the ipad, and laggier on PCs! That makes no sense...
*figuring it out* BRB!
Polaris
Polaris
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Mmmmm... You should be able to watch Livestream stuff on the go, *IF* the user chooses the mobile quality option... [I haven't been D:]
Livestream also has the "on-demand" previous recordings, so you can watch 'em whenever you get internet.

But maybe... you need to have it on youtube because ... you use has a special youtube app?
Youtube is the best, you're right; BUT it only lets me upload 15 minute max videos >< Whyyyyyyyyyyy do others get unlimited////
Polaris
Polaris
Probably for the same reason some users get to change member title and have larger avatars, while others don't.

At least you can change picture from the beginning now, right?
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Special treatment, not ftw! D:
But yeah, you can change the picture pretty quickly now.

Anyway, in the unlikely event I livestream something you're interested in, just ask and I'll put it on youtube as well!*
Or maybe I'll just do it automatically~
Polaris
Polaris
As a representative of the oppressed peoples of the Android Regime, I beseech you to use Youtube as well.
duncathan
duncathan
Two words Polaris: Photon Browser.
You're welcome.