Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

rixis19
rixis19
Kind of ironical that his enemies use his assembly code guide even though they hate him. Also, the phrase "them to made all at once," The made in there should be mad without the 'e'.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
From what I understand, most people still begrudgingly hold some respect for him, unable to completely forget some of the things he's done for this community. I for one, am still grateful for the user-friendly Assembly tutorial he made that I'll eventually get around to continuing reading once I get some other stuff out of the way. Although this may just be because I wasn't around during the time that he earned a lot of people's respect, and our paths didn't cross much when his posts grew more obnoxious.

Seeing the unprecedented insanity levels his final posts reached before he got banned, my theories (and I believe some other people's too, but I'm not sure I speak for the entire community) are that he was either his old self all along pretending to be a jerk and will reveal this to us when his ban expires, or he is beyond any hope of improving and his two month-long ban will have taught him absolutely nothing.
rixis19
rixis19
First, two month long?
And second, yeah, I like his assembly tutorial, I just wish I could find where the coding on each weapon was for my grappling hook. I scratched the idea for 3rd different playable characters for three different games. Just make tweaks here and there, although I made it so that the 3 characters are separated, doesn't mean I can't use the same maps.