duncathan
assholes
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Im really sorry..which kitty was it?
Can I see the posts from emuparadise? That's just cruel
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Oh, Simba. I'm so sorry. Fuck drunk drivers to hell.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
And cars in general
Tpcool
Tpcool
We can't be the only sympathetic people in the world, can we?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Also, I'm very sorry for you... I know if my cat died, I would break down in tears.
S
Shane
Uhh... could you guys <em class='bbc'>please</em> say what the comments were before Wild Desu's "and cars in general" one?
The only way that I can access these forums won't allow me to view comments before the last three, and also won't allow me to open spoilers. :/

And thanks.
There are also <em class='bbc'>very</em> few sympathetic people in the world, too...
duncathan
duncathan
"assholes" - Me
"Im really sorry..which kitty was it?
Can I see the posts from emuparadise? That's just cruel" -WD
"Oh, Simba. I'm so sorry. Fuck drunk drivers to hell." -WD
S
Shane
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Fuck them all to hell. My blood is boiling just from reading these, especially Roxas and Sprung's posts.
I'd suggest changing your signature there though, it might prevent further harrassment. I'm so sorry Shane, you don't deserve this treatment. My suggestion would be sticking around here instead. We care about you and support you. You don't need to be in such a negative environment with such cruel, heartless, /b/tard clones.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Remind me why you still hang out there please
Polaris
Polaris
The Cave Story forums are a whole lot nicer than others...

I'm very sorry about your cat, Shane. Life is probably being a serious jerk, but you're awesome enough to overcome all the stupidity. I'm sure of it.

Have a cookie. Maybe it will make you feel better.

*offers cookie made of the joy of children and other things*
duncathan
duncathan
and seriously our upperclassmen are pretty much all assholes
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Well I've been in a community similar to the emuparadise forums where everyone would just be assholes to each other. Even though we can be mean, CSTSF is /nothing/ compared to them. We may make fun of people for their grammar, but it's not on the caliber of personal attacks and ganging up on others when they are feeling hurt. I can only think of one somewhat recent instance where someone was rude to another member in the same manner as them (Hiino towards rubyyoshi, I believe). We might be "assholes", but we're good assholes. Nothing like these folks.
Polaris
Polaris
It is at least a group of assholes that you can feel comfortable around ^_^
duncathan
duncathan
Yeah you aren't very twelve so we love you
S
Shane
Someone please tell me everything between my most recent comment/post/whatever and this one.
Or add an option in the User CP that automatically opens all "show all <em class='bbc'>xx</em> comments" stuff (somehow).

And there's only about 3 or 4 people at those forums that don't think that I have alt accounts - people thought that one of the members who left those forums and is a staff member of two of my forums were an alt account, and people think that one of the members from these forums that recently registered there is an alt account...