LanHikariDS
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I just love how Steam has to update every time I open it.
    Aar
    Aar
    Do you get beta builds or do you not open Steam ever
    LanHikariDS
    LanHikariDS
    Both, actually.
    Aar
    Aar
    That'd be it
    Anyone remember when Call of Duty was good? Yeah, me neither.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    MW2 is somewhat unbalanced, but that may be what makes it so fun for a lot of people. I'm fairly unskilled at the game, yet I was able to get huge killstreaks because of grenade launchers + increased explosive damage perk + changing your class perk (which serves to replenish grenade launcher ammo). Nothing is more satisfying than getting a tactical nuke and ending the game on your own accord.
    LanHikariDS
    LanHikariDS
    I likewise agree that the community is garbage. I don't hate the series solely because it's popular I play a lot of popular games, like Metal Gear Solid or Devil May Cry. I do hate how it's popularity it blown way out of proportion when it's a fairly basic game. It's all multiplayer-oriented, and I hate how it pretends it's not when it's story mode walks you through everything, because I totally can't figure shit out on my own. Plus, it's a throwaway game. It's just there for people to rebuy it every year, when little is done to it, like every EA Sports/WWE game with each game having no specific reason over the others.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @LanHikariDS Correct for the most part. But i will say that if you buy the games every few years it feel like a different game because they DO innovate, but it takes multiple games for them to. Same with Assassin's Creed games. If you played AC 1 then played AC 6 you would think that they improved a ton. But if you played AC 2 then played Revelations, they feel like the exact same game. Somehow, games that barely change but only come out every ew years are much better recieved. For example Skyrim (one of my all time favorite games) is extremely similar to Oblivion. Fallout 4 is a lot like Skyrim. But thats OK because im not being drowned in games that are just like eachother.
    okay. so posting one liners is against the rules. trust me, you dont wanna do that too much. i got banned for it. not trying to be mean, just friendly advice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…