HaydenStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow... I hope my mom's right about my recovery being quicker than my brother's due to getting them taken out when the roots are less developed. I apologize ahead of time if any anesthetics or pain killers cause me to log on here and say some not-so-sane stuff. But I'm pretty sure my brother was himself when he got home from that...
    Crap! My computer crashed... Well, finally got all the files back on it, so I guess no files were lost.
    One year ago today, I played Cave Story for the first time.
    LieithLeif
    LieithLeif
    A couple of years ago, I played an RMVX game called 'Hayate no gotoku! dream apocalypse' which led to me playing Cave Story...
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Almost one year ago to this hour, I got the normal ending for the first time with the machine gun and booster v0.8...
    And then my brother told me there was another ending...
    How has everything been going, Hayden? I've heard you've been working on a new project of sorts?
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Not too badly, thanks for asking. Yeah, there was a project in real life that I started working on back in June of last year. But when I started modding in October, I pretty much altogether dropped this project. And now that I've finished debugging my fourth ending mod, I've decided to pick back up on it, and finish it before I continue working too intensively on my next mod. So that's what's going on.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Good luck! I don't expect anything less than excellence from you.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Thanks!
    Why weren't you here much earlier
    Kuro
    Kuro
    You should've joined much earlier D:
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Haha, thanks. Precisely two weeks from today marks the day that I played Cave Story for the first time. It wasn't until about a month later that I found out about these forums. I then began playing some mods, and lurked for a while. I finally decided to start modding in mid October, and decided that I would create an account here when I finished my first mod and post it here. I look back and wish I would have found out about Cave Story and joined here years ago, but there's no changing the past. I really, really would have liked to take part in the Cave Story+ beta testing. Though it is probably good that I lurked for a few months before joining, so that I had a general idea about stuff here. Though I can't deny that in the newness of my membership I have made some silly mistakes despite my lurking. And even now I haven't won over ALL of the established users here, and even have one(or two) prejudiced against me. But yeah, I probably wish more than you do that I had joined at least back in 2009.
    I'm at the beach! Not going to be very active here for the next week...
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Phew. Ok, it's just that that sounded a little too serious for my taste. Sarcasm can be hard to do on the internet...
    Hina
    Hina
    Yes. You don't know what hard.
    You really oughta lighten up, kid.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    The problem is you can't read basic social cues, take every statement made at face value, take everything said personally and generally act in a manner that is more befitting a scientific journal on the incidence of birth defects as related to exposure to 2,3-Dimethylbutane in pregnant woemen.

and it's exhausting
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    This is leading us nowhere.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    pretty much
    So I see that you're celebrating April Fool's Day. Kind of uncanny how it falls on a Sunday.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Indeed I did. When you first sent the friend request, I was a bit uneasy as your membership was barely a week or two old, and I had not interacted much with you or determined much about you. I prefer not to have people on my friends list that I'm not sure I really like. Before adding them, I usually want to get to know them either by interacting with them a bit more, or by simply viewing more of their posts. And now seeing that you're pretty nice, I went ahead and accepted your friend request. I also appreciated your feedback and encouragment on my mod. I hope you didn't take the delay in adding you the wrong way.
    Kanpatchi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…