Hate9
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• My family is going camping for a couple of days, so me and LiethLeif will be gone, see ya!
    duncathan
    duncathan
    I also noticed that your last name is Leith
    What exactly have you two been hiding
    duncathan
    duncathan
    You haven't answered the question.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    We're brothers, and he probably just decided to use our last name for part of his username.
    what did you think, anyway?
    MMXPERT has had to cancel so there's a slot open for you now, but as with him I'd like to know a few things first
    I downloaded your mod, I'm going to assume there's nothing after the core room...? Anyway, I was looking around and found those ORGs in a folder, they were amazing! Did you make them yourself or did you get them from somewhere else?
    Hate9
    Hate9
    UrgentAction and SadRomance are by MagicDoors, snowfalling and maimai were in my org maker folder, (I don't know if they were originaly in that folder or if I found them somewhere else) and all the rest were found on this forum.
    I did make my own orgyana music, but it was bad enough to make me not want to try again.
    Umm... is the manual working?
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Umm, the core room is definately not the only map, go to the right, on the latest version, (although there's been more then the core room in every demo) and go through the gap in the mesh/bars where the core used to be, then you will appear on the outer wall.
    This is a Visitor Message. By sending you this message, I am sending you a VM. I only like to use PM if I'm sending someone a really long message, or something I don't want others to see.
    Hey, did you resprite Curly's facepic? That's really good.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Thanks! I edited it in paint (recolored it, and removed the headphone-ish things) and I think that's it!
    Also, today is the first day for 2 MONTHS that I will be back online, banning sucks.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Those "headphone-ish things" would be her antennas.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Yeah, but they look like headphones.
    I don't understand... You added marcoaslak to your friends list. That guy went inactive a year and five months before you even joined. You haven't interacted with him at all, and you added him as a friend? He went inactive before the switch to IP Board, so his default settings were not set to allow him to approve friends before they're added, so you can't even be sure he wants to be friends. Was there something about his posts that you liked? I've never been a huge fan of having someone on your friends list that you haven't interacted with much. That's why I only sent friend requests to people whom I had interacted with an liked, waited before accepting Kanpachi's friend request, am still deciding before accepting darkmagic64, and never accepted Lord Shadow's friend request.
    I hope you do not take my removal of you as a friend harshly, but I have to undergo a bit more with someone and have a good experiende with someone before I readily accept him or her as a friend. Also, I did not have the setting on where I only allow friends once I've approved them. This does not mean that I dislike you, but one must undergo a bit more of an examination before being accepted as a friend.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    I get the picture, also,
    you do seem pretty good at cutseens,
    so could you maybe help me with some?
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Sorry, but I have to see a mod that really interests me or one in which I see a lot of potential in order to want to actively participate that significantly in the production of a mod other than my own. One of the main reasons that I really put that much time into playing this mod and providing that much feedback on it was because I feel it necessary to do so on every active mod I see, but not necessarily help MAKE the mod. One thing that is very good to know about modding is, nobody is going to make your mod for you. The most I can say for helping make cutscenes is look up some tutorials. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to put that much time and effort into something that doesn't interest me that much.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Getting better at cutseens,
    they aren't as hard as I thought they would be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…