Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Noxid, you're a cool guy: when I was new at the Forums, I talked to you when I didn't know something. Then I thought you were stupid and I didn't like you, and now I realised: You're not bad. You're cool.
    Phew. Thanks for doing it so quickly. Next time, I'll be sure to check BEFORE I do it.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    That'd be a good idea. If only everyone thought of that.
    Why have you not changed your avatar to super goffik Booster? you aer CLEARLY not a real goff and therefor a fjucking prep so gtfo
    Noxid
    Noxid
    you haff to reLOAD the PAAAGE(cache)
    IPB is so stupid this way
    Hey, what is your time zone? And what's the time now?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    GMT-4
    It's 12:50, I'm on lunch.
    For some reason I cannot upload a new Photo for myself. Also- how do you change your 'user title' now? I've been looking around and can't seem to find the way to change it
    Noxid
    Noxid
    User titles now require 500 posts
    to upload an avatar, make sure it's about 100x100px
    You may need to refresh your browser cache to see the change.
    Is it weird that most of the people on the banned lists are friends? I'll be back in a month... or in the morning.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Perhaps that says something about your choice of company
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I have to admit, I like pins, and this looks like a stylish one. Bonus points for being a reference while still being classy in its own right
    I've been meaning to ask, do you feel that less spambots are coming through than before? I hope so. If so, then at least we have one benefit from switching to IPBoard.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    The fact that I can actually go to work without the forum becoming absolutely swamped in bots alone testifies that the situation has improved dramatically

I wasn't working before the switch so I basically was sitting around banning 10+ spambots a day
    Noxid
    Noxid
    and if they can't post, like Optipard, I don't really care. Doesn't harm me.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Alright.
    Holy jesus, six months for Shane's post ban? Isn't that a little extreme?
    S
    Slither
    I suppose nowadays it needs to be done. A lot of the new users have been very..."active". I understand it a little bit if they do this at first, but they do it over and over again.
    Come to think of it, this happened a little after the switch to IPboard.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Personally, I'd peg it to the induction of Cave Story into the House of Nintendo
    S
    Slither
    That too.
    Curse you, Nicalis!
    Do you, by some random chance, have a copy of 'The Original Sin?' Or know anywhere I could find one? Everything on Mega-Upload is gone since SOPA and ACTA.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I'm the wrong guy to ask
    try DT
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Okay
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Actually SOPA and ACTA were unrelated to the megaupload takedown. How can they have when one was shelved and the other isn't even finalised.
    I can no longer distinguish you from Lace. A quick skim over your avatar is all I have time for in my busy day.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    You should probably flush your cache then because he's changed his at least twice since I've gotten this one
    Um, I've forgotten, in your final submission did you use PrtWhite at all or just PrtHell?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    If you're using a plain hex editor, just remove the 4 at the beginning of the address.
    And yeah, the final submission should only use prtHell because of a restriction to only two tilesets
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Yeah I get the impression that when the game runs that the rom data of the executable is loaded into ram starting at 0x400000. So if it's less than 0x400000 then it is a ROM address (which you need for use in a hex editor), but if it is 0x400000 or greater then it is a RAM address (you need this for use in a debugger) and you need to subtract 0x400000 from it to get the ROM address. Of course it would be so much easier if people would just specify what type of address they are posting. -_-;
    Noxid
    Noxid
    We sometimes forget that not everybody speaks assemblese ;]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…