L
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Dear Mr. Lord Shadow -Esq. I am leaving you this electronic message to remind you we do have rules here, and I recommend you re-read them. Primarily rule #1.
    L
    Lord Shadow
    And when, Sir Game, did I NOT follow rule 1, or any others besides? I am older than 13, and the rule SPECIFICALLY STATES to be 13 OR to have an equal maturity level. By loose definition, I own both anyway, so tell me the point?
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    <span style='color: #00FF00'>>banned
    >no idea why the banning has occurred
    >continues doing what caused the banning to occur in the first place</span>

Yup
    Hi there. I saw that you sent me a friend request. I'm sorry to say that I don't just readily send or accept a friend request to anyone. I have to have some previous interactions with that person, and a positive outcome. Since I have scarcely interacted with you, I don't think I'm quite ready ti accept a friend request. If you would like to get aquainted, then you could either: A. Try out my mod and give me feedback.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Whoops, didn't finish that message. Or B. Contribute to the discussion on Curly's past. Or something else. If the interactions with you are positive, then I will accept your friend request.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    Being on your friend's list is so much more awesome now that I've read that

Woah.
    Sue Sockymodo
    <p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Or, for all you FiendFire members, Heyoyui</div></div> What in Pixel's name are you going on about
    L
    Lord Shadow
    I am part of a team of people called FiendFire. Our special language is called Eri.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…