HyMyNameIsMatt

Profile posts Postings About

• Happy Birthday! I USED TO BE A GAME, AND YOU USED TO BE A WHALE. WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON.
    Yeah, I listened to it last night, but got wrapped up in shenanigans so didn't have time to respond.
    I wrote it for ya now
    I know the feeling. You can delete your VMs by pressing the "edit" button, in case you wanted to.
    Thanks for the help, I'm not the best at tilesets. In fact I'm terrible at them.
    You double post'd.
    Are you good with boss tilesets? I need something orange and faceless to replace the ballos ball. Have you ever heard of fox spirits? The nine-tailed ones are named kumiho, and they have life forces named star balls. I have an area in MS where misery needs to find a star ball to do...something, but the ball for some reason attacks her.
    If you want, I can send you an unreleased version so you can see what I mean.
    Well, not misery story. I just can't focus on mods anymore. There's no freedom with them.
    I am doing some decent work with C# though.
    I'm studying engineering, though I'm currently just in the introductory course instead of any one specific field. It's been working out pretty nicely, except on free days I usually end up sleeping in way too late, which makes me groggy for the rest of the day. That's been my biggest problem so far, because then I don't want to deal with anyone (puts a dent in social life) or anything (pushes homework back). I actually have a good deal of reading I should get working on soon...
    Good it is just a message I sent to everybody who was my friend and made a comment on thread so yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…