Cave Story
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Alrighty I'll get started. You can add stuff / edit stuff when I finish just a little bit of it. I gotta take note of those limitations. grr.
    O_O
    The health-scoring thing seems kind of impossible without assembly.
    We could, instead of making rounds, make rooms. Clear each room and it gets progressively harder?
    Alright Mr. Cave Story I want to start working on it. Give me an idea for some kind of start and I'll try to make it :O
    Anything!
    Not very long for the length of mod, and I think it should be light on the dialogue (especially since we can't really have a story). That's what I can think of from the top of my head. Your ideas? You got any?
    Yeah problem is that the hurricane (unsurprisingly) took out the electricity and my mother (owner of the notebook laptop) didnt want anyone to use it until the electricity came back (wich took almost a month). And they have been overloading me with projects and exams in school.
    If you want a new avatar, you're welcome to use any version of the quote facepic I made recently.
    MrTraveler2x2.png

There's also a high-res version and a 48x48 version. And a demented version, which is THE BEST.
    I would like to notify readers of Cave Story 2: Rise of the First Son, that I am starting it up again, and I have told my family to remind me of it everyday whenever they get a chance. I have even made an outline, and would like to say sorry for acting the way I did.
    Lol. There is absolutely no harm in Greeting all the new members...
    And I don't really see why he should ban me, I didn't break any rules. But if it does come to me being banned or something, I'll consider stopping, how about that?? :D
    You too
    I would like to stop that nonsense of leaving messages on every profile that signs up, it's weird.
    Eh, it's a lot more work than I did for mine.

It's very hard to copy an image off of Google and put it as one's avatar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…