Yakkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Whaaat? How is that even possible? D: Everything we know is mentioned in the thread (YT vid I posted recommended). Also I should have mentioned we're playing 5-minute mode, so you can press Select at the starting screen to change to that if you didn't catch it.

Noxid should be able help if you have any more troubles. Best of rucks.
    Lotsful thankies :D Maybe keep a running score update here though, so I can post for you in case your power goes out at some point.

Also this is probably redundant but the ROM is here if you don't have it already. You'll need a NES emulator, and Select is speed up/down.
    So uh I probably can't appreciate how busy you are, but my friend may not have any time to play -at all-, which means that you're the only other person I can ask for help. Even if you can only churn out a quick 1-1.2 mil that'll be fine - I just don't think I could stand the indignity of having a missed score post without trying to garotte myself ;-;

i̾̓͋͒ͯ̃͛͂͛̾̓̓̊̉ͥ̿̋̀̕͢͢҉̗͕̥ ̨̜̥̻͉̬̙̣̪͔̪̙̼̣͔̠̦̠̠͖͂̃ͭ̉̈́͌̇̐ͯ̈́̀̚͢͠͞ḑ̸̣̻̖͈̪͇̝̣̭̲͓͇͕͚͍̥̅̇̍̎̋ͦͯ̂ͬ̏ͨ̾ͥ̍̀̍ͦ͆ͣ͡͞ű̵̴̜̲͈̙̖̥͔̬̦̺̺̊̽ͪ͋̏ͯ̐̐̇̃̾̚͢n̸̢̡͎̪̮̝̤̞̩̩̻̣͐͛̃̃̈́ͧͣ̃͗̐̀̿̍͘ͅn̶͓̠̤͇̻̰̮̹̜̻̼̪̰͙̦̾ͯͮ̆͐ͮͯ͗ͤͫ̄͂̄͋ͥ̄͟ͅỏ̢̳̲̝̬̭͒͒ͦ͌͢͡ ̶̨͕̦͈̙̻͉̳̺̼͗ͩ̈́̄͟͜l̞̞̮̮̮̪̭͕̳̣̋͑͛̊ͦͩ̈̒̀̔̾̕͢͟͞͝ͅö̡̹̮̺̤͉̹̭̟͇̰̣̙̻̟̬̼ͬ̈́ͥ͒̌̈ͫͭ̓̒̂̈̒̄̋́͠l̵̰̪̩͎̘͈̹ͨ͛̎ͫ̐͋͗̉ͣ͆̓̊̌̉ͦ̈́ͮ͞͡ ̶͑͒͊̍̓ͯ͗ͩ͏̢͓̰̫̗͚̳̗̮͙͟͡¯̸̡̱̹͚̗̹̻͈͈̗̹̼̗͙͙͚͆͛̆̄ͦͦ̈́͆̓̍̏ͪͥ̄͊ͨͯͅ\̛ͦ̑͗͋̓ͪͨ̍͋ͣͧͫ̚͢͝҉҉̜̣̘̤̗̫̼̣̱̱̰͇(̵̣͉̟̭͕̍̄ͣ̑̅͋̏̃̒͜͞͝ọ̵̞̯̦̞̃ͫ̊̒̏ͣ̿̉̈͗́̓̾̾ͫͫͨ̏͑͡_͛͌ͮ̓̈́͊ͧ̈͛̍̆ͪ̚͢͏̮̠͈̫͉̜͙̤͓͈̳ͅͅò̢͚̻̲̮̙͗̓̔͊͘͘)̰̮̫̯̻̻͉̱̰̩̤̹̠̼̯̦̞̄͐ͥ̅͋͋ͣͫ͂̌ͩͤ̔̒̃̅̀̾̊̀̕/̶̛̣̰͇͚̗̗̠̪̪͓̉͂̊͗̈̈́́͒͌ͭ͛ͨ̂͂̒͘͢͝¯̡͚̬͙͙̣̼͙̫͕̯͔̥̯̟̦̙̥͉͇̋̽͒̄̀̈́̆͒̉̉ͭ͟͢͝

yakkers are you trying to kill me with those cute avatars?

I nearly had a heart attack from all the cute
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…