Jazz Jackalope

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I MISSED A LOT OF MESSAGES DUE TO BEING VERY NOT-FINE. I know I looked fine, but I wasn't. I am fine now, though. Please try again.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    That's just how life goes sadly. I've lost contact with some people that I could only contact with them through the forums or some other dead service, I completely understand how much that sucks.
    Have some pats.
    646226264293769227.gif
    Jazz Jackalope
    Jazz Jackalope
    Thank you very much. It does feel dreadful, yah? But what's done is done.... Not much choice but to move on and maybe have fantasy hopes.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Hmmm, agreed.
    Another Late Birthday Post. If I had a list of every account with a birthday that I hadn't already made a birthday post for, preferably sorted by how close the date is to arriving / how late I am, this would be a lot easier...
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    (I'm kind of getting less and less enthusiastic about these because they're always so late, sorry!)
    Jazz Jackalope
    Jazz Jackalope
    No problems, dude. Thanks!
    I'm late, but hello. I remember you, and you're awesome. I hope you're doing well, wherever you are. :3
    Jazz Jackalope
    Jazz Jackalope
    Ooh! Thanks! I'm still lurking around the forums, though I almost never log in these days... So busy with stuff, not to mention I can't be on too often...
    Polaris
    Polaris
    That's understandable, don't you worry. Life can get hectic at times. Any time you do spend here is much appreciated , I assure ya. -w-
    Your sig. King's theme is just White, not White Stone Wall. The latter is a remix by GIRakaCheezer if I remember correctly.
    Jazz Jackalope
    Jazz Jackalope
    It *is* White Stone Wall, if you translate its name in the Beta Orgviews that include it.
    S
    Slither
    (sorry for late response)
    Yes, but the translation commonly used amongst the Cave Story community is White, since I believe it's translated that way in both SW and CE.
    Odd. I never really had an issue with using JS in webpages.
    Are there really people who refuse to run javascript or can't?
    It has been so long that you forgot how to use visitor messages.

I kid. I'll fill you in on a few things that happened this year, but it's so hard to remember a whole year... and relay it in an understandable manner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…