jed37
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I know. Yep I was thinking about the sonic screw driver and maybe it makes the enemies evaporate? That is non-violent enough! Maybe monsters have escaped and you have to put them back in prison. So you have prisoner 10 through to 0? Remember Prisoner Zero? Maybe they can be the different bosses? Yep I would love to help :D It would be a good way to get a bit more practice. Also maybe you can get different types of sonic screwdrivers. I think that would help in solving the weapons problem. The doctor with a massive missile launcher? I THINK NOT! You probably want to put lots of puzzles and brainy stuff in the game. Oh I had I thought. You know the green scaly lizard human creatures....*researches on the web... The silurians. They could be underground creatures in the game. Replace the mimigas? Imagine how much fun we could have designing the tardis! The excitement :D
    Those doctor who sprites where awesome. I mean just thinking about that you could even make a mod about doctor who. Right? !!!!!!!!! Instead of the teleporter you could have the TARDIS!!!!!! Oh an is that other sprite sheet you did got any relation to your profile picture??
    Dude, how did you made the blade thingy?I want to know how to use custom sprite for the character and the weapon to make it swing like you said
    dont worry. i swear to value this just as much as a ninja does the shadows.
    You have the best signature I have seen in quite a while. That song is completely amazing. I remember listening to it on vinyl when I was a little boy.
    T̖̺͇̑͗̊ͭ̇̒h͙̭̹̮͖͌͆͊͡͡͡a̵͍̰̣̼̮͚̦͖̺͊t͔͎̟̙̳͗͛ͭ̄̎̀̓̆͐͠'̨͔̗̭̐̽ͭ̏s̷͇̞̙͉̜̟͇̻̓̃͗͘ ̶̧͈͔̺̟̊̋ͦ͋̿̿̒ͦw͚̟̘̭̼͚̖͋͂̅̍ͩ́̎ͪḩ̞̟̗͇̳̗ͩ̎y̢̰̝̻͕̳͋͒̄̀ ̛͔̗͔̤͉̱̻̓̃̌͂͝ͅİ͕͕̠̭̒ͥ͒̾͠ ̧̺̯̿ͥ̊̽̔h̠̻̯̹̱͛ͣͣͭa̷͎̟͙ͣ͐͐̾ͩḓ̡͙͎͍̪͍ͩͩͤ̎ͫ̉́ ̸̸̶̝̭̝͇̳̗̃ͭ͊ͯt̙̣̯͐̎͛̒ḩ̴̤̰̙̬ͪ̈̎͊͛̄͋e̿̎̇ͦͬ͜҉͉͈͓̙̗̻ ̮̅̓ͪ̐̄͂ͧ̚r̀̉͛ͨ̈́͏̺̘̣̘̬̝e̮̜̫̝͍̼ͥ̋ͯ̒̑̄́̚d͔̐̅ͧ̾ͫ ̵̦̻͙̊͟ŝ̢͖̣͕͇͈͒̎ͅh̷̤̤̥̫͎̹̒ͤͩ̅̍̍ͬ̋ͅͅa̵̵̲̺͋ͮ̓͛́̃͞g̅̀͐̈́́ͦ͊̚͝͏͚͖͙̹ ̨̦̘̩̰͈ͩ̂͟c̣̰͋ͦ́ͅa̢͕̗̥̳͎̩̻̓̆r̩̻̣̪̓͛̒͊̅͒͒p͉̳̫͕̐̈̾̉ͧ͢͝e͎̩̟͙͓̟͖̒̎̇t̷̢͙͚̠̄̃͑͂ͭ͊i̷̪̎̿ͤ͛͂̊̚͟nͩ̽̆ͯͫ̉͠҉͖ĝ̤͙̩̻̪̎͑ͯ̊́͜.̈́̍ͭ̎҉̭͈̝ ̷̱̝͙̮͍ͯ̆ͩͬ̊̇͐ͩ͒́P̵̙̖̙̩̪͍̠͚͔̅ͥ̒̓͝ĕ̝̮̺͛̓ͩ̓̀r̨̜̩̳ͣ̋̿ͭ̾ͬͣf̑̾͡͏̝͓̺̭͚̭̦̤͢e̪͈͙̦̞͆ͭ̇̇c̭̥̬͖͐͜͞ṭ͉̝̲̦̉̀͜͝ ̷̢̛̣͙̠̖̞̳̬̫͋͋f̦̫̠̫̮̂̓ͧ̎ͥ̀̚͟o̬͕̠̖̘̎̑͑ͨ̾ͭr̸̫̲͑ͮ ̷̢̭̱͇̞͕̼̿̍̓̎ͣͮ͒ͪt͙̰̯̗̬̭̟̋̅̅͝h̫̻̲͓̀̄ͥ̃͌͑̆̕͜a̳̜̹̙͓̭̒ͦ͂͒ͣ̿̃ͪͅͅt̶̟̟̼̯̖̻͌ͭ͗̃ͤ ̷̗͓͍̮͖͓̪̰̉͂̿̆̍ͣ̀̚r̳͈̲̞̲̗͖ͧe͙̦̠̖ͬͨͩ̅̽̀t̡̟̙̙͇͍̻̤̾̒̂̉͐̕ͅr̷̷͎̬̠̭ͬ̽o͓̝͓ͬ͗͒͑̔,̘͎̪̥̜̣ͬ͒͑ͅ ̷̝̪̮͉̳̹͖̯̈ͮͫm̸͔͈̗͖̊̍̍͌̇u͈̝͖̠̯̪͖̽ͯͪ͒ͩ̚r̡͓̻͔̜̾ͬ͆ͅḓ̷͓̬͖̼̩̺̱ͪ͋̐ͬ̚͟ẹ̢̧̥͔͌̑̏̑ͭ̉ͅr̩̪̥̋̓ͤ̈͐̓̈̒̕͜y͖̭̩̩͎̘ͩͤ̆̑̓̀ ̢̯̳̱̬̑ͪ̓͆͠f̸͇̭͇̻̯ͫ̀ͬ̈́͂͊̆̏͟͡e̴͙͙͍̻̠ͤ́̀̃̑ͯ̿̈́́͡e͍̺̹̻͇̠͚̪ͬ͆̾ͦ̈́͘l̡̺̩͔̃ͭ̑ͤ́̇ͤ̀.ͣ̄͗ͭͮ҉̭̲̭͔̟
    ͉̘̯͖̟̜͖̺ͦ̎̂͑̋̈́̈͝Į̴̰̟̺͍̒ͧ͆̏͌f̧͈̲͔̳̗̻̠͊ ̩̤̗̖̄͛ͧ͢͟I͕͈͎͔͙͊͗ ̝̻̈͊̒̎͗ͨ͑͆́̀͞w̹̗͇ͫ̄͘͜e̷͓͒̏ͭ̅͆ṛ̵̡̧̲̙͉̹̫̮͙ͯ̔̔e̸̡̤̓̋ͥ̒ͫ ̴͙̘͖̓̿͆̊̽ͬ̂̒͡ͅr̷͎̞̔̿ͫ͑͐ͭͥ̾́ǐ̙ĉ͋̓̿ͫ̚͏̝̪̦h̓̏̽͏̸̫̝̬̳͎̤̘̀,̵̲͋̀̏ͪ͑ͮ̃͆ ̸̛̂͂͏̠̗̼͔̙͓͎Ì̴̱̦͓͚ͮͣ̊ͤ̽͡'̡̻̳̎̇̐͂̽ͥ̏ͭ͘͟d̶̺̩͋́͒̀ͭ̌̏̊ ̫̟̼̳̱̹̮̟̼͋̏͂̉̚͝͠h̺͔̔̕a͔̝̼̖͖̱̫̚͟v̟̙̫̝͈ͫ͐͑ͫ̿ͅe̶ͧ́ͫ̾̆̋ͪ͏̘̱͘ ̷̹͙͉̙̮͙͗̿͒̔̇ͫ̀̌͟ş̴̲ͪ̂̃h͓̮̐̔͊͛ͨ̈́͐ͤa̫̣͂ͬ̚g͔̰̮̣͆̔͊ͦ̄͒̌̒͟͡ ̜̲̜̩̬̳͇̳͙̿́c̨͍̥͖̰͓̮̺̩ͧ̀a̬͔̗͋̃ͧ̓͒̏r̢̲̹̗̙̈́͒ͨ̾͑̕p̉͆ͧ͑ͫ̚̚҉͚̪̠͈͔̘̟͓̳͝e̸̝͔̗̱̞̗̦͇͑͌ͣ͘͜ţ̢̡͖͈̮̺̻͊̆̿̃̅̔i̵̻͇̳̜̲ͤ̎̚ņ̛̞̝̼ͮͫ͆ͦ̌ͯͧg̨͙͙̘̥̏̈́͜.̷̢̺̼̦͔͎͚ͤͭͮ̓̍̓̌̆̌ ̟̘̮̟̥͚͚̪̄ͪ̅ͨ̆K͈̯͍̃͆͗e̬̹̼̺̝̩̟̓͑ͪ̕͟ȇ̷̸̝̻͙̲̌͆͘p͕̞̄ͧ̒̐͐͡i̧̨̮̻͒ͮͮ̅̈́̚n̲̺̬̻̦͕ͪͦ̿ͦ̀ͬg͖̘̲̦̫̰̙ͥ̅̐͊͗͝ ͒͊̌҉̖̜̫̯͖͙͞ţ̮̙͎͔͑ͮ̋̌͑̄h͔̦̯͔̥̝̐̀̈̄̊ͨ̃ä̦̮͚̘͉̼͈͚́ͩͥͪ̏͌͐̐͠͝t̡̪͍̬͉̠̹̩̫͌ͥ̐ͫ̄ ͍̥͎̥͊̎̅̇̀s̛͚̮̯̩̻̖͆̈̽̑̑h̢̨͓̣̘̣͓͋̃ͣ̈́ͦ̈̅i͎̤͖̲͆ͤͯͫ̀t̨́͐͌͌ͣ̋҉̢̯̩͙͎̗̙̙ ̗̗̽ͤ͒̐̀̆̑͗̏̕͞c̛̦̪̹ͬͨ̿ͤ̇l̗͈̓̽̌͆̿͂ͥ̓̎e̓ͦ̃ͧ̏҉͏̺̣̯a̸̛͈̼͔͕̺̦̜͙ͪͧ̂͒̓ͣ͒̚̕n̵̛͎͓̰̩̰̮̰̳ͬ̈́̓͑̄̅̏ͧ̅͘ ̵̴̦͉̳̮͖̌ͯͯ͑̈̈́̚a̧̛̼̠̔͆̏ǐ͙͌̓̀ͭ͒ͪ́n̵̹̟͚̱̲̖̯̆͂̾͜'̤̱̪͛̍͛ͬ̒͊t͔̤̯ͥͤ͗ͥͯ͑͂͆͞ ̸̷̷̦͇͌̆̆̍ͧ̿́ͤ̚c̷̷̫͉̼͒́ͥ̅́ͯ͟ͅẖ̴̝̣̬̱̺͉̻͊ͣͭ̀͟ͅe̫̲̊ͯ̿ȃ̖͔̠̐̒̾̋ͥ̚͘ͅp̀ͮ͂̏̔̿ͥ̉͏̦̫͚.̭͇̼͔̙̲̎̓̾̔ͥ̎͠ͅ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…