Drunken Applesauce

Profile posts Postings About

• I remember you - I've seen some of your posts in older threads. Hello! Welcome to 2014 CSTSF. I'm not sure of the extent of your lurking while your account wasn't active, but you must understand that it's a bit of a dark future. ^_^;
    Drunken Applesauce
    Drunken Applesauce
    I actually didn't lurk at all, honestly. It does seem like the forum has gone severely downhill, not that I really have room to talk, seeing as how my first threads here 4 years ago were just as bad as the garbage currently getting posted a lot. But thanks a bunch for the welcome back, it's always neat to get something like that.
    Serri
    Serri
    I actually remember you too, now that I lurked in your previous posts. Surprisingly, one of your old posts was in an old topic of mine.
    Drunken Applesauce
    Drunken Applesauce
    Was it? Weird. I really don't remember a whole lot of anything from when I used to be here, I seriously aged like 4 years and changed almost entirely as a person. I THINK I posted once or twice last year or something, but that was just me randomly checking in on the place. Other than that I've been almost entirely absent since like 2010 or mid-2011.
    I don't know what site you are going to to get these gifs, but keep going there.
    :3
    *spams F5*
    I don't know what anime you are watching to get these gifs, but keep doing it.
    *spams F5*
    That must've been a long meal.
    Like LN'sD.
    I wonder how divorce lawyers behave at mealtimes with the people they're divorcing...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…