Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hum... this is NOT done yet, but I thought I'd throw what I have so far your way before continuing.

sanity-1.png

Started getting WIParanoia halfway through and wanted to get your word on it before continuing any further. It's the eyes; I was shooting for stressed/off his rocker with the lines under the eyes, but I can't tell if I nailed that alright or just made him look old (admittedly I blew the pic up x2 to zoom in because it's more of a problem when smaller). Also, pardon the crappy anti-aliasing, I'm used to working in a lower res and can fix/touch that up later. I feel like I shouldn't be anti-aliasing by hand, like there's something out there I'm not aware of that speeds the process up nicely...

Anyhow, enough of my paranoid ranting. What're your thoughts thus far? I plan to add ruffled hair, and naturally his other ear will be full length. A deranged smile will help too, I think. And blood, I'm gonna assume you'll want some of that mixed in his fur, given the refs.
    Alrighty, I'm on it. I'll do what I can to mimic the sprite style of King's Story's mimigas so the style is consistent.
    Nice. You may actually want to change the thread title now so people can understand better what it is, but whatever is your fancy.
    Pipelining seems pretty awesome, actually.
    I was just looking at that rune thread I thought should be merged.
    In essence, it means that the processor will do multiple tasks at once if they are not codependent. eg,
    mov ecx,4
    shl ecx,2
    mov edx,8
    shl ecx,5
    is slower than the equivalent
    mov ecx,4
    mov edx,8
    shl ecx,2
    shl ecx,5
    So for the most part it would simply require a restructuring of the code.
    If you grok something else, let me know
    Yeah, that didn't change anything (Yes, everything is in the same directory). The box remains blank O_O
    Ahh.. My apologies, I didn't think that everything needed to be unchecked, I left out the subsub folders. Again, sorry.
    And can you answer my other question: When I try to change the entity type (In the dropbox) it is blank.
    Sorry to bug you again, but whenever I edit something in the Cave Editor you gave me and try to save it, it says "Error Saving map data!"
    error.jpg

And when I try to change the entity type (In the dropbox) it is blank.
    gogo irc rangers!
    also by that last comment I meant that you/someone should merge them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…