Voyce
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Were you aware that we had a Hell Mod Contest a while ago? I ask this because you seem to enjoy those challenge-y type of mods. The initial thread was here, and the voting took place here.

Not trying to plug my own mod (although I'll be happy if you give any feedback), but I will plug the shooting tourney if you have any interest in that ._.
    Too late now I guess. Ask me when I'm online next time lol. But I'm usually only on after midnight :O
    theres Mimiga army jenkas nightmare. And theres also sonic in cavestory wich i find the fact that Jethawk made it so you could run at an incredible speed compared to quote a nice touch.

If you want the more hardcore ones you could play wtf story again or the boss rush one.
    It *should* go back to you, I just tested it... It purposely hangs on Mahin for about 3 seconds, but then returns to the player. And what animation is broken? He continues to stare at you...

btw... HOW COULD YOU BREAK HIS POT?! :mahin:
    lol
    thanks for playing, it is pretty basic so far...
    It takes a while to get cutscenes looking right sometimes...
    EDIT:
    Oh, the animation you mean the falling block thing?

Yeah... I didn't think it looked that bad... but I suppose I should find a way to fix it without breaking other places...
    About SetFree.

Random noobie question, but how can I open a .rar file? My computer gives me the 'Choose something from the list to open the file with' box, but I have nothing to open it with.

I guess if you aren't working on it anymore, it doesn't matter, I just thought it'd be pretty cool.
    Thanks.
    Great job! i like it. but how did you get the map to not say error saving map data? and yes I uncheck read only.
    Hey, the download works now, and i thought that gira would teach me with more patience, but if you want i will ask you instead asking someone else, sorry if i offend you :D
    Ok it triggered the event, only it triggered right when I walked into the room when the h/v trigger is at least 6 tiles away and down a slight incline.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…