GIRakaCHEEZER
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Indeed, indeed. Say, why is it that we talk with such formality? Is this not a place of congregation for a more casual brand of banter?
    I have made the dumb of myself, I retract my inquiry. I thought you meant work on a little modding for things that weren't exclusively WTF Story related.
    Hey, can you show me how can i edit Cave Story text for my mod? I'm a noob and i don't know how to do it :awesomeface:
    make your internet counter a static counter as fast as you can!
    FF nets!
    I understand that the introductions thread isn't exactly intellectual discussion, but it's too important to go in the SPOT. No one's going to introduce themselves if it's buried in there.
    In fact, I think it's one of the better threads in the Satellite Lounge. People can at least pretend to be nice to each other.
    hey do you have an idea how to change a certains tiles properties?..
    like taking a blank tile in a tileset, changing its look and making it solid perhaps?
    i checked head and the armsitem and i think theres nothing in there that inteferes with 7000-7999.
    anyway why wont the NCJ work?
    using the first two is the first thing i actually did and it doesnt work.
    and also... why is it best to use 90-1000?
    since i didnt currently delete all the maps so i can learn scripting from them, i dont want to clash them. so i use 7000-7999
    Do you still have the download for the english patch for that bunny girl game? I wanna see if my computer has stopped being a dickmunch and will let me download it
    hey can you help me a little bit with my mod?

im trying to make a script so that when there are still gaudies in the room the door entity will act differently...

<NCJ0155:2101<NCJ0153:2101<NCJ7795:2101<NCJ7798:2101<PRI<CNP2100:0000:0000<SOU0022<FAO0002<TRA0082:0094:0085:0004<FL+7795<END

<PRI<MSGYou can't escape!<NOD<CLO<END

ive tried all these NCJ's together and alone.
    gaudi's entity id is 7795,
    event id 7798, number is 155 for flying and 153 for normal.
    and it doesnt work.

enlighten me?

oh and happy birthday btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…