trickybilly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I see.. Well, I believe you have what it takes to make it through. With decisions, sometimes it's impossible to please everybody; you just have to pick something and stand by it. There's no changing the past.
    I'm doing good. I'm quite busy with work, my mod (fangame?) and the forums, so I can't complain. I'm glad you're better now, but what was wrong?
    Lol no problem. Basically, I started looking at that link you posted, but couldn't quite make sense of it, so I thought I'd come back to it later, but then I just kinda forgot about it and the forums for several days and left my account logged in (people were probably wondering why I was "private messaging" for many consecutive days :p). I even went and changed my sig at one point in there and once again got sidetracked on that article. I still really don't understand the article. Could you maybe try and summarize it for me?
    Have you taken a look at any of my LF2 chars? At one point I made Quote and Balrog!
    hows the translation going?... if youre experiencing problems in scripting
    ill be sure to help!
    In other worlds there is only one world not the separate worlds of these.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by "other worlds" and "separate worlds". Clarify?

My question is were these polarities always inherent qualities of "existance", or "existance" separated itself in two?
    If I understand the question correctly, you're asking if I believe the "physical" (Dragzeloid/Revorshkenahl) and the "spiritual" (Solagicove) have always been separate, or if they were once one and separated at some point in time? I would say that, as long as the physical world has existed, it has been separate from the spiritual, in the same way that these forums are separate from real life. Just as the forums could be considered a lower "plane of existence" than the physical world, so the physical could be considered a lower plane of existence than the spiritual. Heck, for all I know, there might be a ton of higher planes of existence above the physical that we're not consciously aware of.

Maybe if we say that the conscious thought influenced my subconscious (modern medicine says so too) and a result emerged (in a sense a third entity). I`ve heard somewhere that "from one comes two and from two comes the whole world" (might be unprecise quoting). If the result (third) of this process benefits everybody it was worth applying the principles. That is also what justifies it. I think by making the world a better place by choosing noble things to dwell on is the practical side of this.
    Sounds about right to me.
    can you resend me the text with aeiou vowels?
    it wont work with the specials..
    when i saved the executable with the new text, some characters were saved as question marks and im guessing that has to do with the special vowels. ill talk to noxid and see if he can fix this by hacking the crap out of the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…