Wedge of Cheese

Profile posts Postings About

• and i got the other thing. it was set to another location from the default. and i deleted the transmission scene by just putting the <TRA alone and <END on the #0200 event in start point.
    hey... ive learned how to make entities better now.. thanks to you ofcourse :)
    but now after alot of editing and only testing with a save i used, i click NEW and it just start the game above one of the spikes that i set in the map "first cave".
    and not only that, it also starts a script of an entity... waits for the <NOP and than it goes...
    why?!
    hey can you help me a little with my mod?
    this is the script.

<KEY<MSG<TURIt's locked.<NOD<END

<PRI<CNP0100:0000:0000
    <SOU0011<FAO0001
    <TRA0012:0091:0037:0011

<KEY<MSG<TURWelcome.
    Here's your weapon,<AM+0013:0000<NOD
    and heres the booster.<EQ+0032<NOD
    <FL+5998
    <FL+5999

there are two doors and a post sign. first door is event# 100, second door event#101
    they are on the same position.
    on is appear when flag id is set, and one is disappear when flag id is set.
    i want to make it so that when you read the post sign it will unlock the door.
    i cant figure it out... if you can help me.. please do i will appreciate it...
    Hmm your newer kind of music (csrp2) is much harder to enjoy than the older type (revorshkenahl). In fact, I can enjoy and get the feel of any music, even pieces like Handel`s Water Music, which is very different from music nowadays - yet your melodies seem hard to swallow. Maybe I should listen to your new style more the get myself in harmony with the melodies...? That`s how I did with classical music once lol. Was listening to punk all the time and started to force (mostly out of boredom) myself hearing classics (I was weird back then too :p) and now I`m listening practically only classics...Suggestions?
    Do you agree/disagree with this reappropriation of physics for a better cause?
    (look out for large blocks of text)

// VARIABLES:
    // left, right, onground, and jump are bools declaring whether the specific condition is true or false.
    // v[x] and v[y] are the rates of change of x and y respectively
    // g is the acceleration due to gravity
    // k is the acceleration due to pushing off the ground with legs
    // a is the horizontal acceleration of the foot
    // u is the coefficient of ground friction
    // c is an arbitrary constant
    // m is the mass of the creature in question
    // b is the coefficient of parasitic drag
    // r is the acceleration applied when in air

if (onground) {
    v[y] = 0
    if (left) {
    v[x] += -(g+k)(a)(u)
    } elif (right) {
    v[x] += (g+k)(a)(u)
    } elif (jump) {
    v[y] = -c
    } elif (v < mgu) and (v[x] > -mgu) {
    v[x] = 0
    } else {
    v[x] += -(abs(v[x])/v[x])(mgu)
    }
    } else {
    v[y] += g - v[y]b
    if (left) {
    v[x] += -r - v[x]b
    } else {
    v[x] += r - v[x]b
    }
    }

x += v[x]
    y += v[y]
    D: D: D: D: D: D:
    I need to learn how to record and transcribe music into org form.
    Today I made up a goot song.
    And it will be lost forever.

Oh and also I have a sorta acceptable start to an org (more acceptable than any previous ones I've shown you)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…